[SE] Team Tal's DM BDOR Vedirdate SMP 3BA

[SE] Team Tal's DM BDOR Vedirdate SMP 3BA

This is converting Team Tal's DM BDOR Vedirdate from LE to SE and hdt-pe to hdt-smp.

This file's body is CBBE and provide 3BBB amazing body.

Also, CBBE Uniboob patch applied.

Highly recommeneded AdditemmenuSE.

This outfit will support 4 texture set-2 of them is original Team TAL's one and the other is retextured by Pinipini.

If you want to change another texture of Team TAL, then just overwrite of this armor.

And then change the name of new cubemap "Metal_1_e.dds" to  "Metal_3_e.dds", or just change armor's nif on nifscope.

Requirement

CBBE

3BBB Advanced(3BA; if you want to use 3BBB bodyslide, latest is best)

Bodyslide

HDT-SMP

CBPC Physics

Credit

DM BDOR Vedirdate by Team Tal

vedirdate black.png

Vedirdate Black.Red Redone.png

vedirdate original .png

Vedirdate White.Gold Redone.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/01/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    cbbe, 3bbb amazing, hdt-smp, cbpc, bodyslide and outfit studio
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently just downloaded this to try it out in my new game. Was looking through Outfit Studio on this and there seems to be some layers that are just duplicates of itself. Like 00BDORVedirdateArmor and 00BDORVedirdateArmor_4. Is it safe to delete these duplicates or are they essential to the SMP of the outfit?

Also, been trying for awhile now to delete the vertices of that dagger on the hip and not having any look. I hate that the dagger curves with the hips, even with zeroed weight it still curves. Is there a way you can update this in the future to have the dagger as a zap? Just a thought.

12 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

Recently just downloaded this to try it out in my new game. Was looking through Outfit Studio on this and there seems to be some layers that are just duplicates of itself. Like 00BDORVedirdateArmor and 00BDORVedirdateArmor_4. Is it safe to delete these duplicates or are they essential to the SMP of the outfit?

Also, been trying for awhile now to delete the vertices of that dagger on the hip and not having any look. I hate that the dagger curves with the hips, even with zeroed weight it still curves. Is there a way you can update this in the future to have the dagger as a zap? Just a thought.

Don't delete duplicated meshes, they all have roles.

I have a plan to update all armors to correspond to CBBE 3BA v2.
I will consider to reweight that dagger.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, first I love this armour so thank you for this conversion.

I've found two issues, one the gloves still look wrong in first person, atleast for the white set.

Two, there is a conflict with Devious Devices SE. On a savegame the hood gets automatically unequipped. Any idea what could cause this? I haven't tried this on LE so it could easily be a problem with the original mod but any advise is appreciated