Being a Cow - Tail HDT-SMP Conversion

Being a Cow - Tail HDT-SMP Conversion

Not much to say a smiple hdt port from the tails in "Being a Cow" for HDT-DMP.

I created the tail physics for my own liking its not like the one in LE.

Maybe i will port other stuff from it too, not sure right now.

Credits:

I dont created the tails only converted them for HDT-SMP pls honor the creator of the tails.

Thanks to Schaken for helping me with thy Bone-weighting

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/28/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Being a Cow SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

the mod itself is alrdy ported. well not rly working for me and noone want to help me with the issue so i ported it myself
and if u mean the udder i dont think i will do it soon i never played with the udder or multibreast

Hi @Geehral, great job with the SMP addition! Just tried it in SE, works better than the LE HDT settings IMO (I didn't have the tail spaz out on me), and the HDT on the nose rings are great!

Your problem with the porting isn't an abnormal one, especially given that the latest BAC version doesn't even work properly (has ZAZ furniture problems). I keep a personal conversion of BAC 1.8 prerelease 3 converted to SE (some of the conversions floating around are a mess, BSA files where there should be loose, extra ESPs, etc.), if you lose your conversion/have compatibility issues Let Me Know.

IDK if it's a compatibility (meshes misbehaving) or a personal taste thing, but if you ever want to try putting SMP physics on the udders, I can supply the original model files if I still have them (I created the udder meshes that are currently used by BAC, bodyslide files were someone else though).

11 hours ago, w234aew said:

Hi @Geehral, great job with the SMP addition! Just tried it in SE, works better than the LE HDT settings IMO (I didn't have the tail spaz out on me), and the HDT on the nose rings are great!

Your problem with the porting isn't an abnormal one, especially given that the latest BAC version doesn't even work properly (has ZAZ furniture problems). I keep a personal conversion of BAC 1.8 prerelease 3 converted to SE (some of the conversions floating around are a mess, BSA files where there should be loose, extra ESPs, etc.), if you lose your conversion/have compatibility issues Let Me Know.

IDK if it's a compatibility (meshes misbehaving) or a personal taste thing, but if you ever want to try putting SMP physics on the udders, I can supply the original model files if I still have them (I created the udder meshes that are currently used by BAC, bodyslide files were someone else though).

as i said i never played with the udders beside that the very big udder are messed up for se there are some missing vertices "the holes on the bottom of the udder nipples"

5 hours ago, Geehral said:

as i said i never played with the udders beside that the very big udder are messed up for se there are some missing vertices "the holes on the bottom of the udder nipples"

So I'm looking at the models themselves (original, not bodyslide) in Blender, and I think it's either that the bodyslide files got messed up, or the texture wrap is weird, because the original files don't appear to have errors (mesh seems closed in blender, I'll try it in other programs).

Edit: Checked in another program, it has flipped normals on one part, I'll fix it.

Edit 2: I haven't looked at those models (or the early part of the BAC thread) for a long time. Found out that SkyrimFet and others had "fixed" that part of the meshes by flipping the nif faces. It wouldn't surprise me if they missed a face in their fixing of that part, but I fixed it completely in blender (it gives an indication of flipped normals in one of its many new submenus). I'll post it in the BAC thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2020 at 3:26 PM, MysticDaedra said:

Tail and nose ring are glitching out on me, spazzing everywhere and melting my CPU and/or crashing to desktop. 

EDIT: Switching to version 1.01 solved this. Something borked in 1.02 for me.

its more then possible that i forgot to mentioned u maybe need XP32 skeleton, because i use his skeleton for all my stuff

*Edit: and sry for the long wait time for my answer

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...