Fusion Girl Physics

Hi I have been trying to get physics working in my Fo4 but no matter what I try everything still remains stiff as a board. I thinks I'm installing it right but if somebody could tell me what I'm doing wrong it would be a big help. So to start off i downloaded and installed the zex skeleton v2, then OCBP Physics v2.2.5 for FG, after that MTM CBP Physics Preset v2.01, then I proceeded to install Fusion Girl v1.61 and Body Talkv3. After installing in that order I ran Bodyslide and started up the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated cheers.

Edit: if this helps at all as a clue to solving the problem I can get the CBBE physics body to work but nut the normal CBBE body or Fusion Girl.

1 hour ago, tman065 said:

Hi I have been trying to get physics working in my Fo4 but no matter what I try everything still remains stiff as a board. I thinks I'm installing it right but if somebody could tell me what I'm doing wrong it would be a big help. So to start off i downloaded and installed the zex skeleton v2, then OCBP Physics v2.2.5 for FG, after that MTM CBP Physics Preset v2.01, then I proceeded to install Fusion Girl v1.61 and Body Talkv3. After installing in that order I ran Bodyslide and started up the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated cheers.

You are testing after leaving vault?

3 hours ago, mashup47 said:

@tman065

My install method would be:

CBBE, BodySlide, Fusion Girl, BodyTalkV3, Zex Skeleton, OCBP physics, MTM CBP/OCBP physics. Once installed Build Bodys in BodySlide with the Morph box ticked.

"MO2 has it's own way of installing BobySlide"

Thanks for giving your advice. I tried the install order you suggested but sadly it still didn't work.

So i have made a discovery it appears that all the female npcs have working physics and it is just the PC that dose not. so it appears that i have a mod that is similar yo unique player Character. tho i do not know which mod but I shall continue searching. Thank you mashup47 and Indarello for contributing and trying to help me solve my problem.

• 3 months later...

I just moved over from NMM to MO2 and I'm having same problem, tried this load order and other suggested around the net and I can't seem to get it to work at all, the boobs are all over the place leaving a trace the belly and twat falls down to the ground, don't know what else to do. I even installed CBBE as someone recommended, don't know why since I wanted to get away from CBBE and try an other body, a shame really.

7 hours ago, Nando70 said:

I just moved over from NMM to MO2 and I'm having same problem, tried this load order and other suggested around the net and I can't seem to get it to work at all, the boobs are all over the place leaving a trace the belly and twat falls down to the ground, don't know what else to do. I even installed CBBE as someone recommended, don't know why since I wanted to get away from CBBE and try an other body, a shame really.

1)dont test in new game, only after you leave vault

2)make sure you have latest zex skeleton skeleton that have highest load order and not overwrighted by mods like zaz out or cbbe knee fix