Npcs disappear after sex but only two of them did. The female ranger up at the camp near Boulder and Wendy Gilbert the female NCR hostage that you rescue which I use the companion mod for. They're both missing from the game now. The map says Wendy is either near or next to me. But she's no where to be seen. I tried console commands but I just teleport near where I was before hand. I tried clicking around to select her in the console but nothing was there.

4 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Npcs disappear after sex but only two of them did. The female ranger up at the camp near Boulder and Wendy Gilbert the female NCR hostage that you rescue which I use the companion mod for. They're both missing from the game now. The map says Wendy is either near or next to me. But she's no where to be seen. I tried console commands but I just teleport near where I was before hand. I tried clicking around to select her in the console but nothing was there.

Disappearing actors is the Fallout NV Engine bugging out when finishing a Sexout-Scene. You need to go back to a save just prior to the character disappearing