I can't get this mod to work

this mod i downloaded for the bannered mare dungeon in the basement just isnt showing up anywhere, i followed the steps correctly and made sure the dependancies were cleared, (i downloaded the ZaZ animations mod too), but i can find nothing in the SkyUI MCM, or in my spells, and the bannered mare is completely the same and unchanged.

28 minutes ago, codenameglitter said:

this mod i downloaded for the bannered mare dungeon in the basement just isnt showing up anywhere, i followed the steps correctly and made sure the dependancies were cleared, (i downloaded the ZaZ animations mod too), but i can find nothing in the SkyUI MCM, or in my spells, and the bannered mare is completely the same and unchanged.

Ask in the specific mod support thread. Either that or install the mythical "all encompassing fix all problems" mod.

Each mod has a "filename.esp" in skyrim/data folder. It's what the game loads to make the mod appear in-game (it might have a .bsa accompanying it, but htey go together so don't worry).

However, its presence in the folder alone won't make it, the game has to be made aware of it: that's where a mod manager comes in (don't use bethesda's launcher for mods, seriously.)

Make sure the mod manager has activated the esp before launching the game.