Lovers Penalty Hardcore

View File

Lovers Penalty Hardcore For TES4 Oblivion 

July 7th, 2020 ver 1.01

Requires Lovers...any version should do.

If you've already downloaded, you can use this patch if you like.

LoversPenaltyHardcore101Fix.7z

By Fejeena and DogOnPorch

Resources- Various members of the Oblivion community...

Read carefully...

Run only one version of Lovers Penalty at a time. A fresh save is recommended before engaging hardcore mode...you could get killed...incapacitated. Some effects might make it easy for you to get picked up as a slave if using PSE...be careful.

Some elements in this mod might not be to your liking...feel free to use the previous version which handles things differently.

-This a simple continuation of Lovers Power for the Player Character. Although Lovers Power is not needed to run Lovers Penalty, it is highly recommended. Otherwise it's all bad news...lol. This is aimed primarily at high-risk Players...prostitutes, strippers, being in bandit caves and the like. Lovers Hooker, Lovers Prostitute, etc. This is a female only version! No men, sorry. Generally, you engage in high-risk sex in order to gain boosts to things like Magicka & such. There are no diseases in this version...only the dirty, rotten & often violent things that happen to the poor working girl or unfortunate Viking raid victim.

Install: Drop everything into your data folder and activate using the Mod Manager.It can be high in the load order or grouped with your Lovers mods...no matter. It does add chests to some vendor locations...but they're unique. So conflicts are very unlikely.
Uninstall: Wait for all effects to end (get cured if diseased)...then simply turn off and make a fresh save.

-Lovers Penalty Hardcore has two modes: Normal and Hardcore.

Normal Mode: Easy...good for companions. Go ahead...boink Vilja, that cute guy, the dog, a Bravil lamp post, Sheogorath (try)...you'll be fine.

Hardcore Mode: You'll be treated like the dirty whore you are...seriously. You could be beaten, covered in urine & filth and smelling to high heaven. Your fellow townsfolk might find you so disagreeable as to attack you! Run out of town! You could also be a very lucky whore and get off with just a few minor effects. This will test your ability to boost your Personality in order to get the selective good effects of being such a dirty girl. Lovers Love Juice (Vilja Edition) for example adds such potions...as does this mod in the form of 'make-up' potions. Certain vendors in cities have them...plus certain containers. They all have slutty make-up icons... A no container version is included if you suspect it will conflict with something.

It's important to remember that Lovers Penalty treats all sex the same way...so only toggle hardcore mode if you feel you're in one of THOSE situations. Hooking, etc... Fejeena and I discussed a version where the token would be auto-added for rape and low morality type NPCs...but decided against for now. It's that hardcore....

Normal Mode is default. In order to get to Hardcore Mode, you'll need to open the console (the ~ key), click on your character and type the following...

player.additem xx000800 1

...you should see the Hardcore Token get added confirming it's engaged.

To go back to normal mode, type...

player.removeitem xx000800 1

xx = the hexadecimal position in the load order of Lovers Penalty. Your Mod Manager will show it if you hold the mouse over the entry: A5 for example. Load Order shouldn't mater but you can group it with your other Lovers mods.

Some effects take a while to wear-off. At x10 game speed...about a day....or more...beware.

You can add or remove the token at anytime...effects are applied after sex/rape.

A few versions of ZAZ's Whipped Skin modified by myself are included in this mod. Simply used for a bit of cos-play. Bodysuits with the textures...good for Nords, Bretons, Imperials, High Elves, etc...white chicks. If you're good enough with NifSkope, you could easily swap out any for your favorite body or use the skin in combination with Set Body to make unique beat-up versions of your favorite bodies. The key is all in material names...remember that. If the particular mesh's material is named 'skin'...Oblivion will ALWAYS look in the standard place for the texture. Data--->Textures--->Characters--->Imperial--->Female in this case. So you need to name it something else to use another texture. 'Beaten.01' as used in this mod, for example. Then you can aim the texture path wherever. Drawback...no skin filter...so only white chicks...as mentioned. Darker skinned ones preferably...no pale ghosts.

In the regular version, three banished whipped & beaten Mage girls wander Cyrodiil...starting near Aleswell. They're all good MCS Companions with Free AI. They'll look for food, read, sweep, etc...

Bugs: Sometimes, you get hit with so many effects at once that you'll need to go to F3 effects to see exactly wtf happened to your poor PC.
More a feature...you can boost your Personality well above 100. Think of below 100 as trouble ahead...

That's about it.

Lovers Penalty goes great with other mods that lean towards the prostitute type character...Lovers Aphrodesia...Lovers Sperm Splash...the Bathing Mod...The Loo...etc. The trick is knowing when to turn hardcore mode off...lol. You could be knocked-out or killed in hardcore mode...so beware again.

-------------------------------------------------

A new version of Lovers Power is included. It, of course, adds positive buffs post sex. Unlike Lovers Penalty, Lovers Power affects NPCs and the PC alike.

It installs/uninstalls the same way. Get rid of all effects...fresh save.

CBScrying is also included...no longer available from Nexus. It uses Mysticism...which often gets boosted by this mod. But I'm sure you can think of a few others this might go well with. Unconscious is included for the proper treatment of essential NPCs...pick one...time = game seconds (real). We use 600...10 minutes.

Enjoy.
:)

Dog

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/21/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    LoversPK plus other optional files

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, can I just confirm (with hardcore mode enabled) when effects are triggered on you are any of the textures meant to be automatically applied to your body?

I can apply them manually, when found in crates (at least those I've found so far) but other than getting a notification and visual indicator of the spells cast at the top right of the screen there are no visuals on my body (other than red glow effect) - Didn't know if this was expected behaviour or not.

Thanks,

1 hour ago, jc321 said:

Hi there, can I just confirm (with hardcore mode enabled) when effects are triggered on you are any of the textures meant to be automatically applied to your body?

I can apply them manually, when found in crates (at least those I've found so far) but other than getting a notification and visual indicator of the spells cast at the top right of the screen there are no visuals on my body (other than red glow effect) - Didn't know if this was expected behaviour or not.

Thanks,

At the moment, manually. If you choose the regular version, the ZAZ skins can appear in crates, barrels etc.

In the d/l 'Natural Woman 2" there's a set of bruised textures for swap-out purposes...from light to heavy.

Ultimately, we'd like to be able to take this mod in that sort of direction. Where the token gets applied automatically with rape (and removed after)...perhaps in connection with the hidden stat 'Responsibility' which all NPCs have (0-100)

I can make a version that removes the red glow on drain effects if you'd like. I always find it annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

The whipped body clothes in the Mod are not used for the penalty/ diseases/ injuries.

Only 3 NPCs use the body clothes. And you can buy the body clothes in some shops and your player can wear it , or you give it to your companions.

Changing female prisoners ( there are no vanilla female prisoners in the player prision cells ) does not conflict with the Mod.

Lovers crime mod on the nexus ? Lovers Mod at Nexus ?

Lovers TruecrimeEx  add prisoners in the player cell and they fuck the player. If player says no they rape the player.

Only 1 male in each prison  in the player cell, not in the other cells.

Easy to change the NPC to female if you want.

I don't know other Lovers Prision Mods. But I am sure there are many No-Lovers prision Mods.

--------------------------

Your Mod: if you only use the meshes and textures there is no conflict.

( i would use new folders  with copies for meshes and textures and add them to your Mod.  So  if you delete lovers penalties, or don't use it with a new installation,  you have no missing meshes and textures. )

Your AI pack

I would use

Near editor location  .  The location where you placed the NPC.

Not "Near current location"   . After sex they have a new location and wander around this new spot. And if it is near the wall or door and you enter the prision again after  a few days the game maybe choose a place outside the cell ( but in the 100 radius )

After 3 days respawn time they are back in the original  position. Then they are new NPCs. All versions and never fucked the Player.

A error:

1) The NPC  Bi55prisonerF1 "Need the Whip" [NPC_:01000D01]

She has a item   Bi55SkinWhipD "ZAZ HGEC K-Cup Whipped" [CLOT:01000D18]

But the count is 0   so she has no whipped clothes body.

2) the whipped clothes bodies are with foot. So you should not add shoes to the NPCs. When they use the shoes the body wil be unequipped.

Idea:

Add Lovers with PK esm as masterfiles

Then you can add sex token to the NPCs.

The male rapers

xLoversPkrCountSex "Lovers Sex Count" [CLOT:01000800]       How often did they had sex. (normal and rape)

xLoversPkrCountRape "Lovers Rape Count" [CLOT:01000803]  How often the raped other people.  ( should be less  or equal to sex token above )

The female

xLoversPkrCountSex "Lovers Sex Count" [CLOT:01000800]       How often did they had sex. (normal and rape)

xLoversPkrCountRapeV "Lovers Rape Victim Count" [CLOT:01000804]  How many times they were raped. ( should be less  or equal to sex token above )

Or no token at all if you want virgins in the prision.

During sex you will hear if  a person is virgin ( Adult play plus dialogs during sex )  , they talk about first time...

And if you have LoversSexSense installed you see if a NPC is virgin, had sex, had sex with player, raped, raped player, was raped, was raped by player,...

----------------------

Here your mod with own  meshes and textures folders ( also the icons )

errors fixed.

AI pack changed.

Lovers with PK esm added and token added.

Male:

didn't rape: Big Dick, Famous Fucker

Female:

virgin: Incredible Body ( NPC not used in your esp )
was not raped: Nym pho Maniac

Philips Prison Mod.7z

And a esp with no respawn and some young NPCs  and Incredible Body added ( not as orc. As Imperial )

Philips Prison Mod no respawn.esp

install my full version first.

EDIT:

If you want sandals,  here  the bodoes with sandals

Bodies with sandals.7z

Or rename the  files and add 4 new body-clothes in the esp , then you can use bodies with and without sandals.

Place at me  ( it is Bethesda, of course they did a bad job )

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Console

https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Removing_"Placeatme_Objects"      and https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=DeleteReference

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5243435-the-placeatme-command/

----------------------------------------------------

land mines:  enter a Oblivion gate.

----------------------------------------------------

Collars looks realy modern.

some oblivion collars

collars.jpg

Prison:

I only use it with dialogs.

Script in dialog is

Spoiler

Player.GotoJail
Set Crime.PCEscaped to 0
AnvilPCCellDoorRef.Lock
BravilPCCellDoorRef.Lock
BrumaPCCellDoorRef.Lock
CheydinhalPCCellDoorRef.Lock
ChorrolPCCellDoorRef.Lock
ICPCCellDoorRef.Lock
LeyawiinPCCellDoorRef.Lock
SkingradPCCellDoorRef.Lock

Mods do not change the vanilla dialogs. They script the cell door.

If player:getInCell xxxxx == 0

lock

endif

xxxx  is of course the prision cell

You have two markers: one in the prision cell  = the "go to jail"  arrive marker

And a second prision marker  in the world space ( in front of the castle/prison )  Both Marker are linked as a door.

And the Prison door ( not the cell door ) when the player escape from the cell

and open the prision door the script sets JailBreak

Spoiler

ScriptName PrisonCellDoorScript

Short EscapeFlag
Short JailBreakFine

Begin GameMode
    If IsPlayerInJail ==1
        If GetDistance Player < 128 && EscapeFlag == 0
            Set JailBreakFine to GetGameSetting iCrimeGoldJailBreak
            Player.ModCrimeGold JailBreakFine
            Message "Euer Gefängnisausbruch hat das auf Euch ausgesetzte Kopfgeld erhöht."  ;;; yes my german Oblivion.
            Set EscapeFlag to 1
        EndIf
    EndIf

If IsPlayerInJail == 0
        Set EscapeFlag to  0
    EndIf
End

Begin OnLoad
    Lock
End

That's all

The game engine use the nearest jail when a guard arrests you.

Yes Removeallitems is used when player is in jail.  But I don't know ( never checked it ) how the stolen items are  removed.

All your things are in the StolenGoods/Evidence  chest ( stolen and not stolen ) . When you break out you can take all your item. When you sleep and are released you get your items back but the stolen items are still in the StolenGoods/Evidence  chest.

Then I go back, sneak and take my items.

------------------------------

Yes it is better to  first unequip  thwen remove armor-clothes.

And yes best not in one frame.

But I never saw my player or a NPC with armor-colthes that he does not have.

Only one time I saw it.... but I removed the clothes in the esp and load  a save with the NPC  and she still had the clothes.  But never problems with scripts.

--------------------

CM partner :  bad scripted

Many people  delete all CM stuff in a CM companion mod esp ( also the CM master file )  so they only have the NPC.

Then they use MCS   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

Mad Companionship Spells 2.5  from post 1

And MCS extension 1.6   from post 286

I don't use  HumanTouchNPC 2.3a ( i don't need the functions)  . And I remember that some people had problems with Lovers.

But the first 2 esp works with Lovers .  And Lovers  recognize MCS companions.

With MCS you can make every NPC in game your companion.  ( Yes even quest NPCs, so you can mess up quests ... if you want Martin or Joffrey )

And you can use it for cheating: You can open the inventory of every NPC ( without make him/her your companion )  It's  good script control to check if item was added or removed ( of course you don't see "no-playable" items. To see all items even no-playable, body aaded by setBody,  or check AI pack, factions ,.... use RefScope. Must have Mod for Modders )

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21862

And guide your companions back.... It is often a long way to the Main tower with the Seal stone .

2 - 4 interior cell  in the tower then  back throught tha lava world ( and hope that the companion does not fall into it. ) maybe a cave or another tower you have to cross, then through the Oblivion gate. Tell companion to "wait here"  and you go back into the tower and take the Seal stone .

I think CM and MCS  have scripts that your companions returns when you  close a Oblivion gate/ take the Seal stone.

I read old posts that CM companion inventory is reset when he/she is teleported out of the Oblivion world. ( But maybe that is fixed now. But I played CM 9 year ago the last time )

And I never go with companion in Oblivion gates....  they always try to swim in the lava. "Lava pool party"

--------------------

Set the game to easy I only mentioned so you can check the land mines. After that you can load on old save and change the setting.

Have you read my post 21  11 ?

-------------------

Why you change the dialog and how should it work ?

You want to have fun with the player. So you have to  block the arrest dialog and start a sex dialog and in the dialog script you start the sex.

And you add a "after sex token"  like in Adult play plus , that let the NPC ( guard ) talk to the player after sex, and in the after sex dialog you send the player to jail with the same script as in the vanilla arrest dialog.

----------------

And I think we should continue with PM. We fill the Lover Penalty thread with our discussion.

11 hours ago, Adetu said:

The only question that remains is: Why is there a way to place a script when it is not running? Is it mentioned in the door description ?

If you add the right script  it will work.  But when you add a script to a item that you can not activate.  And you add a on functions script.  Such scripts are called by other scripts, that are no object scripts ( on activate )

• 2 years later...

in Post1 Read carefully...

From the readme

Normal Mode: Easy...good for companions. Go ahead...boink Vilja, that cute guy, the dog, a Bravil lamp post, Sheogorath (try)...you'll be fine.

Hardcore Mode: You'll be treated like the dirty whore you are...seriously. You could be beaten, covered in urine & filth and smelling to high heaven. Your fellow townsfolk might find you so disagreeable as to attack you! Run out of town! You could also be a very lucky whore and get off with just a few minor effects. This will test your ability to boost your Personality in order to get the selective good effects of being such a dirty girl. Lovers Love Juice (Vilja Edition) for example adds such potions...as does this mod in the form of 'make-up' potions. Certain vendors in cities have them...plus certain containers. They all have slutty make-up icons... A no container version is included if you suspect it will conflict with something.

It's important to remember that Lovers Penalty treats all sex the same way...so only toggle hardcore mode if you feel you're in one of THOSE situations. Hooking, etc... Fejeena and I discussed a version where the token would be auto-added for rape and low morality type NPCs...but decided against for now. It's that hardcore....

Normal Mode is default. In order to get to Hardcore Mode, you'll need to open the console (the ~ key), click on your character and type the following...

• 1 month later...

I really love the idea of the mod but don't quite understand how it works. It seems that negative buffs after sex are getting stronger each time even when I wait for the effects to end. Right now my character received about 300 magnitude penalty after 1 sex act and couldn't even stand up for a couple of days because stamina was literally zero. Is this the intended behaviour?

remember the readme    ...you could get killed

The highest penalty is 100 , and mostly it is Speechcraft  and sometimes Acrobatics Athletics Magicka

The max duration is 12000 that are 100 game hours. ( I only saw this duration once in the esp , most durations are less than 40 hours )

If strength or constitution are lowered then maybe you can not get up, because you carry too much. The durations can be up to 40 hours.

Maybe you use the normal version, not the hardcore.