HGEC Skinny Girl

View File

HGEC Skinny Girl
Compiled by DogOnPorch

This is a mash-up of several bodies...

Luna's AA-cup upper body
Hepsy's S-tiny lower body (extracted from clothes mods)
HGEC hands and feet with Amber's palms and TDS's feet added.

Fejeena's waist seem fix included.

Requires Set Body...

We use this particular body for those PCs & NPCs that we actually want to fit into Hepsy's, Betty's & Fly's tiny little outfits. The regular HGEC AA S body doesn't quite do it... Since it was never part of any particular version of Set Body I'm aware of...here you go.

Install...replace one of your Set Body bodies that you don't use. The hands and feet can be used to replace whatever common HGEC hands & feet you're already using...as these are probably the best you can get. They work ESPECIALLY well with Ave Brave's Redguard replacer...available at here LoversLab. Includes red nails. Also includes vagina and anus...and a lower body version without the vagina.

Small imperfections are hidden as best possible by various jewelry built into the body. 

Issues...vagina and anus can vanish in certain positions...minor. Vagina can appear to leave the body in some other positions. If this becomes annoying, replace with the no fancy vagina version.

Jewels...same deal. Don't want them? Use the no jewel version.

Luckily, there's already a ton of clothing for this body....here's a few.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/users/763208?tab=user+files

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/users/1090935?tab=user+files

Enjoy,
:)

Dog

Bug report:

Your foot nif 3 bugs ( wrong textures path. All textures in your  folder )

textures\characters\imperial\female\stopyf3.dds
c:\program files (x86)\bethesda softworks\oblivion\data\textures\apachii\vinyl\shinysmall_red.dds
textures\apachii\material\gold2.dds

Your upper body:  ( found it in my setbody  Mod : HGEC_RoriSyota )

There is a  gap between  body and head... no a canyon !

I  fixed it with SeamMender

And  a small hole between upper on lowerbody.

Lowerbody was wrong. I fixed it with SeamMender

The texture placement /UV map between the leg is very bad. I can not use Bender , so  I can not fix it .

fixes.7z  upper and lowerbody without anything.

And here the HGEC_RoriSyota

The Lower body has better UV map as the body you use

The  upper body is 100% like your upperbody, even with the head canyon bug !

And I add the "HGEC_LABtC_Lolibody" lowerbody. Better UV map as the body you use.

HGEC_RoriSyota.7z

You see your Body with the really bad UV map, big textures seams.  And the RoriSyota and LABtC_Lolibody with much better texture, and both are very similar to your body.

11Bodies.jpg

The most important part is the part between the legs.

With my player race and NPC imperial texture I spent some days to get the Textures seamless  between the legs.

We use Lovers! So the part between the legs is one that I see very often ... (Whenever I don't stare at my tits.)  I would not notice if an NPC has no feet, but I immediately see if there is a seam between the legs.  :classic_wink:

As for the lower body...

It's the reason for this mod...it was extracted from Hepsy's clothes as opposed to coming from some other source. It actually fits many of those tiny outfits that no other body quite fits into...with the vagina and anus installed, the seam looks better. Using a different skin also produces different looking results down there.

Fejeena's waist fix added to main download page.

48 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Hope you also added the upperbody. The neck " canyon " makes the no-jewelry version unplayable.

You bet...both are included. Had 'er up on the hoist...I welded the vag/anus to it in Nifskope.

So the mechanic says to me...we've got yer wife up on the hoist and we're giving her a good lube-job, now....

I sez, "pardon?"

• 1 year later...