I installed "More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition V12.08" and "Horny creatures of Skyrim" in the hopes of getting raped by wild beasts, dragons being on top of the list of creatures I want to get raped by.

I followed all the installation instructions and when I tested these mods they worked "okay" for everything except for dragons. What I mean by okay is that the animations where a bit displaced, the actors didn't align perfectly. It's a problem I have with all sex animations so it doesn't bother me too much. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. Now back to the dragon problem....

I use the rape feature of "Deviously Cursed Loot" to instigate rape. But whenever I get downed or surrender the dragon just takes off and flies away and I get this message every time: "Your attackers seem to have lost interested in you. Maybe you should attempt to run while you can". I tried this by spawning vanilla dragons and dragons from  dragons from Diverse Dragon Collection 3. I also tried "Hentai Creatures" and summoned a Hentai Dragon and the Hentai Dragon can have sex with my player character and other NPCs just fine.  I only have 1 dragon mod (Diverse Dragon Collection 3) and from what I have read other players seems to have no problems running DDC3 with said sex mods. I uninstalled DDC3 in the hopes of it being the cause of this problem. But still the dragons did not rape me. So I re-installed it, since it doesn't seem to be the source of the problem.

I have literally no idea why this is happening, why won't the dragons rape me? Please help!

My utilities
FNIS Behavior files for Users V7.6

SKSE Version 1.7.3.

Wrye Bash 307 Beta 6.1
LOOT v0.15.1

My load order it might be useful.png

SexLab Pheromones 1.3.3 November 30, 2018

Here's how it works :
Two ways to go, one wait for some creature, during any action against you, to release pheromones on you.
The other way instead, with additemenu, look for the pheromones that interest you and use them (one is enough)
in MCM> SexLab Pheromones> execute the various settings, set the percentage with which they are released, the duration, which is in real time of play. You can also decide which creatures will act with rape and how much this occurs.
Once the pheromones are used, the quest is unlocked to find the cure (already available with additemmenu)

Pheromones are also released by Hentai Creatures

The whole thing however, is based on the state of excitement of the creatures 

Study the mod for more details

PS:. My Succubus is raped by 4/5 Draugr at least 3/4 times a day ( not that this displeases her, indeed, quite , the opposite ) 

13 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

SexLab Pheromones 1.3.3 November 30, 2018

Here's how it works :
Two ways to go, one wait for some creature, during any action against you, to release pheromones on you.
The other way instead, with additemenu, look for the pheromones that interest you and use them (one is enough)
in MCM> SexLab Pheromones> execute the various settings, set the percentage with which they are released, the duration, which is in real time of play. You can also decide which creatures will act with rape and how much this occurs.
Once the pheromones are used, the quest is unlocked to find the cure (already available with additemmenu)

Pheromones are also released by Hentai Creatures

The whole thing however, is based on the state of excitement of the creatures 

Study the mod for more details

PS:. My Succubus is raped by 4/5 Draugr at least 3/4 times a day ( not that this displeases her, indeed, quite , the opposite ) 

I appreciate your help, but that mod isn't what I was looking for. I want to get raped instead of dying. If I was playing a mage or ranger then I would give that mod a try. But when I'm a warrior it's.... Unimpressive to get raped by creatures who come to close to my character without having the chance to fight them off first.

Just now, TokHaar Hok Gol said:

I want to get raped instead of dying.

When the event occurs, there is no battle, but a "virtual" fight, where, you do not suffer any damage, you cannot perform actions except in the event that some annoying bug is triggered that makes you skip the animation. Basically, it indicates that from there, you don't leave until the sexual assault is over, after which, a small intermission starts, the creatures disappear, and everything ends . 

I set up my Skyrim on Naked gameplay . With the appropriate mods specially selected for this style, you can be much more powerful than it actually looks

Some of my mods for naked gameplay

Spoiler

SurvivalistIngenuity ( Skyrim Improved ) ( Speed of character development ) It has three defects: three perks are blocked but, they can be easily unlocked with the cheats which, for fair play, I only activate them when I reach the required points . In the settings you can also increase the number of "lessons" that can be learned from the various instructors around Skyrim (default setting 0)

StreakerPerks ( adds some perks to use without wearing parts of armor eg: no boots / shoes for stealth )

DibellasBlessings (Once activated, improve along with the perk speechcraft, the higher the perk, better benefits from the mod)

AmyMie Follower ( for Elvenia sword , bow  and arrows)

43 minutes ago, coolfreaky said:

it may be a stupid questions and ask them any way !  

1 do you have any dragon animations ?

2 in MCM of animation loader did you register the dragon animations ?

3 in MCM aroused creatures  the dragons are allowed ?

Yes I allowed creature animations in Sex Lab and in Deviously Cursed Loot and I loaded them into SLAL and I ran FNIS before that. I followed every instruction I got.  

it seems that you do not have 'creatures aroused' mod in your load order .

i do not know how DCL mod work may be it does not cover the vanilla creatures .

a test          while in game , when letting the dragon win , when the sentence appears "dragon lost his interest " ;  Press the console command and on screen there will be something written like : could not start …….   or  …….  failed  .   It can give some clues to why it is not triggering .

Or you just have bad luck with vanilla dragons !

35 minutes ago, coolfreaky said:

it seems that you do not have 'creatures aroused' mod in your load order .

i do not know how DCL mod work may be it does not cover the vanilla creatures .

a test          while in game , when letting the dragon win , when the sentence appears "dragon lost his interest " ;  Press the console command and on screen there will be something written like : could not start …….   or  …….  failed  .   It can give some clues to why it is not triggering .

Or you just have bad luck with vanilla dragons !

I have tried DCL on vanilla creatures and it works for every creature except dragons. I think the problem lies with DCL since I can fuck dragons with the help of the conjuration spell from Hentai Creatures and the irresistible spell from Sexlab MatchMaker. I have tried a multiple different methods and tips from people who had similar issues and now my All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy mod has stopped working. I don't even at this point....

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, LordsDu71 said:

Hellow,

Same problem here but i'm already using Defeat mod.

Dragons and dragon animations are enabled in MCM.

They can knock me down, but the resist step end instantly, the rape step is skip, just the "get up" step work fine

Are you using the Bakafactory addon or any other patches to Defeat?

Reason I ask is, in my experience, standard Defeat 5.3.5, if you are dropped by a creature that it thinks can't rape you it kills you. Even when set to essential.

That might just be me tho.

With Baka's patch the scenario is more like you described, if Defeat fails to engage you go straight to the get up/recover scene.

I take it that only Dragons have this affect?

If unpatched Defeat detects a character it "views" as being a child (doesn't need the child flag) it will also do this but for everything. Defeat will engage on bleed out but immediately go to the get up stage, skipping any SL scenes.

I used to think this was SL's doing but it was actually Defeats.

Another thing to check in Defeat MCM, under Player as Victim, Enabled Creatures. Does Dragon exist there? If not go to Defeats first MCM screen, General and click on Reconfigure. Then check Enabled Creatures again. Is Dragon there now? If still not then go to Creature Frame work MCM (I assume you are running MNC SLAL Edition?) and re-enable all mods.
You can watch that finish in console.

Then try this step again.

If none of this works then I am out of ideas but I do, currently, have the same problem with Hagravens which I am trying to resolve.

I'm only using Defeat add-on mod.

Dragons are enabled on defeat list

And yeah, the problem is only with dragons

Edit : I'll try re-register all mods and i'll tell you

Edit 2 : Well ... nop, re-register doesn't change anything. Dragon knock me down, and defeat take me in recovery step instantly

3 hours ago, LordsDu71 said:

I'm only using Defeat add-on mod.

Don't understand, you're only using the Defeat Mod or you are using an add-on mod with it?

Going to assume you mean you are just using Defeat on it's own.

Anyway this is how I fixed it.

How many of these steps are needed I don't know but I did try it without first disabling the Defeat and it didn't work.

Disable Defeat in its MCM.

Save

Uninstall Mod with whatever MM you use (completely, don't just disable the esp, remove the Mod)

Run FNIS (just a reminder, Defeat contains animations)

Load game (make sure everything has finished loading)

Save and Exit

Clean save (I use ReSaver)

Load game (make sure everything has finished loading)

Save and Exit

Install Defeat

Run FNIS

Load game (make sure everything has finished loading and MCM has appeared)

Set Preferences in MCM, Make sure Allow Creatures are ticked. Check the Enabled Creature list is complete.

Save (because, reasons)

Play/Test

This just resolved my issue with Hagravens so hopefully it will work for you with Dragons.

the problem is Sexlab will auto abort any attempts to start a animation on a flying dragon, the only way to fix it is for the SLDefeat scripts to add a "no flying" effect/spell/keyword/whatever to the dragon before running the "start animation" script.

It seems to work Mez,

When the dragon knock me down I stay in try to resist step, but sometimes the dragon flew away, if I use the console to get him at me, animation start well.

Sometimes he stay and it work too.

The manipulation may have resolve my follower problem too, i'll see. (when me and my follower get knocked, only me get rape).

I'll try and report later. Thx again :)

1 hour ago, LordsDu71 said:

It seems to work Mez,

When the dragon knock me down I stay in try to resist step, but sometimes the dragon flew away, if I use the console to get him at me, animation start well.

Sometimes he stay and it work too.

The manipulation may have resolve my follower problem too, i'll see. (when me and my follower get knocked, only me get rape).

I'll try and report later. Thx again :)

Yeah I forgot to mention, the issue I always had with Dragons was pathing. Their size and, as has been mentioned, ability to fly.

If they cannot get into position Defeat will often just seem to time out.

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

so....

this?

Um, yeah, sure, maybe that could... I have no clue and if I were to even put that in the right .psc file I very much doubt I would have any success in compiling it.

But maybe LordsDu71 can give that a shot.

Currently my game has no Dragons and if/when it gets them I will probably remove them from enabled creatures because, physics, anatomy and logistics... It's just unimmersive :D