SPD Curvaceous Chubby Clothes Extras

View File

SPD Curvaceous Chubby Clothes Extras

"Why are you grinning?? This robe makes me look like a house!"

Optional Addition to the first part...which is required.

Most of this stuff is less than lore friendly...but fun none-the-less.

Just empty the contents into your Oblivion Data folder. Allow any overwrites. No need for fresh save...but your load order will likely need adjustment to put the ESP back where you had it originally.

Additions include some modern hacks for that sort of play...same availability. Divine Elegance for the set. There are LOTS of clothes and I didn't want to add another Vendor to the store...so the merchant menu might be slow to open. Give it a moment if it hangs...

A new NPC named Nadine roams the land...she might make a good companion...starts at Brina Cross. Her AI will let her roam the map given enough time. She's lost and needs clothes...

Credits: same as before. 
:)

Enjoy,

Dog

Note: some 'all-bone skeletons' templates are included if you'd like to experiment with the clothes in NifSkope. 3 is without tail...4 is with. A neck ring seem hider is already inserted for ease of use. 

Version 1.04: Both parts now merged into one file for ease of future additions.

You needs this first...

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

The texture path was not wrong. She had just been on a diet and her ass was so slim that it was invisible.   :classic_exclamation:  Really ... that's the truth...   But good to hear that she survived the diet.

Hahah...it was actually the usual screw-up...working on the mesh file in Nifskope on the C drive....then accidentally saving it with the C prefix. Ooooops. Should work great now. My wife's previous character was a skinny little thing while Vilja was a curvaceous 2 meter tall Nord Amazon...she had to be careful to avoid being crushed...right? Lovers Penalty covers that...

:classic_smile:

Vilja and the previous Mrs Dog on the farm.

I meant to give this to you earlier...not sure if you have one. Pretty sure you have the textures...but included. They'd need to be set properly into your creature dicks mod...etc.

Spoiler

Screen-Shot2043.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ver 1.04

Both this file and SPD Curvaceous Extras have been merged to ease future additions. All fixes included...hopefully no more invisible clothes.

:classic_smile:

As some of you might be aware, I put these various chubby girl mods together FAST as my old computer was dying...my apologies for all the initial errors.