[Request] Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, Detroit: Become Human

Hello, these game just launched on Steam, and i would love to see some nude mods for these games. 2 of these games have actual nude models in them as far as i know, so i assume it would not be hard, but obviously im no modder. Anyway, i really hope someone creates some awesome stuff for these games.

There are alot of model on devianart and pixiv, but i dont know if its possible import this model in game with blender or something... i dont know this parts of modding :(

i hope to see finally some nude model and/or also skimpy outfit for detroit and beyond ?

man, the lack of interest in modding these games is quite saddening :/I distinctly remember that there were some stuff done to Heavy Rain where you could walk around naked with Madison, same with Jodie in Beyond Two Souls, and in Beyond with some dev mode you could walk around with the camera in scenes, and these all while the games were on consoles only. How did these not make it to the PC versions?

On 6/25/2020 at 8:13 AM, UmbiCs said:

man, the lack of interest in modding these games is quite saddening :/I distinctly remember that there were some stuff done to Heavy Rain where you could walk around naked with Madison, same with Jodie in Beyond Two Souls, and in Beyond with some dev mode you could walk around with the camera in scenes, and these all while the games were on consoles only. How did these not make it to the PC versions?

There's no "lack of interest". The game was initially on consoles for 10 years and then brought to PC only on Epic Store for a certain amount of time before reaching Steam. Also, what you're talking about mostly involved random bugs and debug commands via modified PS3s so there's more freedom. However, the difference now is that the new PS4 editions seemingly ported to PC have some altered content with nude textures pointlessly covered up and the debug menu entirely scrapped. But I think this could be fixed overtime now that Steam users have access and new tools could be developed and used unless there's an easier method. The reason characters could be naked is because David Cage was intelligent enough to keep their actual nude models separated from clothes and accessories opposed to super-gluing them to their bodies. It's a common method where some developers don't care to do all the work and expect nobody to notice upon extracting models.

Anyway, we'll just getting started figuring everything enough but hopefully at some point we'll have more modifications because again the original textures are ruined and we need better resources.

On 6/19/2020 at 12:34 PM, Fiuzo said:

There are alot of model on devianart and pixiv, but i dont know if its possible import this model in game with blender or something... i dont know this parts of modding :(

i hope to see finally some nude model and/or also skimpy outfit for detroit and beyond ?

There's no importing tool yet and Jodie already has nude models available to use while the majority of Detroit characters are either wearing underwear or don't have...spare parts.

Another problem is that model swapping hasn't been entirely realized yet.

Also, go to this topic since we're mostly discussing it there.

• 5 months later...

I tried out model swapping for Detroit: Become Human in an effort to have Kara be nude. It was a super easy process, but unfortunately the "naked Kara" models you see in the lists aren't really naked. She's in the underwear from the tech demo, as I sort of expected. Model swapping Kara into her underwear has already been done and is available on NexusMods. Since Detroit: Become Human does not have nude models of Kara in the actual game, has the community figured out at all how to inject models into the game so we can have Kara fully naked?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...