I am looking for tutorial converting clothes into uunp

I am looking for a tutorial that will teach me how to transform clothes and armor with outifit studio, I know there is a manual on the page but my level of English is not very good, I do not know if there will be a difference between the LE version and SSE outfit studio, but I play the LE version.

12 minutes ago, Blaizen said:

teach me how to transform clothes and armor with outifit studio,

If you have Bodyslide nif, it would be even easier

1) Open Outfitstudio >file>import nif > name armor ig you want convert .

2) File>import reference>Caliente Tools>Bodyslide>Shape Data>import nif your body  ( your body will be highlighted in green ).

3) From the right palette, right click on the body you need to remove and select delete . 

4)  File>import nif>Caliente Tools>Bodyslide>shape data > import your body . This way you will have two leotards, one highlighted green and the other white .

5) Right click into palette  armor>copy bone weight > move values to maximum > ok .

6) At the top left select Slider> Conform selected > move values to maximum > ok .

7) At this point,  File>export file to nif and overwrite the reinforcement source file .

? Into Skyrim data folder>Meshes>name armor , delete nif _0 and nif_1  of the armor you converted 

9) Open Bodyslide at the bottom left click on Batch Build . The menu of all loaded Caliente Tools clothes will appear. Right click> Select None

10) Search for the newly converted reinforcement, select it and then click on Build . The conversion is complete, just open Outfistudio> File> import nif , skyrim data folder>mashes>name armor and import nif_0 or nif_1.  to view the result .