Samurai Shodown

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

that website takes pictures of existing nude mods and then claims to provide a download link.
the link refers you to one of those survey sites that asks you to complete a survey to get the download link. they dont work though so yeah. its a scam

6 hours ago, mukuro said:

Scam link, please remove ASAP so newcomers don't fall into the trap. As others have said, it's the survey scam. You will NEVER get anything more then viruses/malware from 99.9% of survey based download sites.

PS: I reported the post. Also included a note to the moderators not to do anything to you. (Doubt they would  considering your post was entirely innocent.) As I know you meant no harm. Just trying to get the link removed ASAP so it impacts as little newcomers as possible. Considering LL is usually top of the list for most nude mod google searches.

PPS: Not trying to start anything. Informing you so you know why your post disappears if it does.

On 4/29/2021 at 11:00 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

Scam link, please remove ASAP so newcomers don't fall into the trap. As others have said, it's the survey scam. You will NEVER get anything more then viruses/malware from 99.9% of survey based download sites.

PS: I reported the post. Also included a note to the moderators not to do anything to you. (Doubt they would  considering your post was entirely innocent.) As I know you meant no harm. Just trying to get the link removed ASAP so it impacts as little newcomers as possible. Considering LL is usually top of the list for most nude mod google searches.

PPS: Not trying to start anything. Informing you so you know why your post disappears if it does.

Hey guys, sorry about the troubles. I thought I got stuff from there before but maybe I got past it through troubles.
Nothing started, and that sucks. I am hoping that the mods can be found easily. If I personally find anything that is worthy of a post, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the removal!

- M

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Now that Baiken has been released, do we have anyone interested in working on her, and/or more?

I have entertained the idea, myself, but I would be starting from pure scratch, and am just now picking up the interest.  I will look some more into it, but it will definitely be a slow process.

Any help is appreciated!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
5 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

If the game finally coming to Steam and deep sales didn't revive it, I don't expect rollback will. But anything is possible.

For what it's worth, being able to play the game online would help motivate people to actually play the game. This game had horrid netcode, so nobody wanted to play the game.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got back into the game due to Steam Summer Sale.

Didn't get this due to EGS BS Exclusivity back in 2021. This really killed the hype on PC, since the game is FANTASTIC and I'm playing it everyday now.

Can we get some mods for this? Don't let SamSho die!

We're supposed to get rollback in the future, but I hope we get more DLC characters announcement in EVO 2023 (PLEASE more The Last Blade Characters!).

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1342260/view/3686806065700607307