Samurai Shodown

i wouldnt get my hopes up too much. monkeygigabuster mods sentai stuff into every unreal engine fighting game as like, a test mod. that doesnt mean he or anyone else will go further with it.

if you look at like, the street modders page for shinobi strikers or my hero academia one's justice, a game doesnt always get much, if anything past this stage.

49 minutes ago, jamonserrano said:

Potential camera mods already?

samurai shodown is unreal engine so they might be using unreal engine's baked in free camera which can be accessed through an unreal unlocker like UUU

otherwise this is their own cheat engine script. nepafu likes to demo their scripts on twitter before releasing them

11 hours ago, Ruancito said:

no real effort went into this so dont expect much xd
feel free to re post redistribuite or anything (?)

Nude Ikoha.rar 31.13 MB · 34 downloads

Yo, maybe you can help me, i am trying to import the mod you made into blender, but her front hair is missing :/

Is very likely i am dong something wrong (i am a total noob, and i want to learn by practicing with Iroha)

So, i dont know if is maybe because i am using a tool that is not adecuate for the extraction, or if i should use the full 3d models that come with the game (which for the moment i dont have and dunno if it will be too much trouble to ask for the psks for her.)

Thanks is advance.

6 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Yo, maybe you can help me, i am trying to import the mod you made into blender, but her front hair is missing :/

Is very likely i am dong something wrong (i am a total noob, and i want to learn by practicing with Iroha)

So, i dont know if is maybe because i am using a tool that is not adecuate for the extraction, or if i should use the full 3d models that come with the game (which for the moment i dont have and dunno if it will be too much trouble to ask for the psks for her.)

Thanks is advance.

Her hair is a diferrent model file, and naturally I didn't include it in the mod because there wasn't a need to replace it. 

7 hours ago, Ruancito said:

Her hair is a diferrent model file, and naturally I didn't include it in the mod because there wasn't a need to replace it. 

No wonder i couldnt find it lol.

Well, it seems that it will have to wait either i can buy the game, or someone uploades the files online so i can finish extracting them.

Thanks for the reply man.

42 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

No wonder i couldnt find it lol.

Well, it seems that it will have to wait either i can buy the game, or someone uploades the files online so i can finish extracting them.

Thanks for the reply man.

This user at Deviantart seems to be ripping the models: https://www.deviantart.com/pharaohillusion
Dunno if it's of any help since I'm totally noob at this.