1 hour ago, variksthekell said:

so, idk whats happening but im getting a fatal error about mash..somthing, the mods i installed were your duchess,falconer,monster variety project, i also tried to install the gradiant pck but...i honestly dont know what goes where and i just left it alone, any tips to help with this?

If you had a screenshot it would be better, ducches I do not think it is the problem because it does not add enemies, falconer does add but that mod I no longer use it, very apart I only make visual changes, if there are errors it would be the problem of the original author, monster variety It is a heavy mod I understand that it conflicts with other mods but it is very random, in my case I never had any errors; maybe the error is some other mod you have

3 hours ago, Dan _ said:

If you had a screenshot it would be better, ducches I do not think it is the problem because it does not add enemies, falconer does add but that mod I no longer use it, very apart I only make visual changes, if there are errors it would be the problem of the original author, monster variety It is a heavy mod I understand that it conflicts with other mods but it is very random, in my case I never had any errors; maybe the error is some other mod you have

i think it couldve been the overhaul that did it as i mightve fucked it up somehow after trying, after moving it the game started working..decently well, got a no sound problem on C-herald but that isnt relavent, keep making your stuff its bretty gud

3 hours ago, variksthekell said:

getting a weird error with the extra skins for the xelsword looks, im assuming they dont work with standalone?

unknown.png

if you want it to work you have to rename all the sprites one by one (simpler but tiring option) or modify the .atlas files (it is a bit more complex but not so tiring)

The Sexy Fallen Heroes mod has some serious spawn rate issues. It consistently spawns on the second mission of the game (as well as the third and fourth after I abandoned the second), and wipes the entire fucking party since they're far harder than normal mobs. Any way to adjust the spawn rate?

10 hours ago, Vitklim said:

The Sexy Fallen Heroes mod has some serious spawn rate issues. It consistently spawns on the second mission of the game (as well as the third and fourth after I abandoned the second), and wipes the entire fucking party since they're far harder than normal mobs. Any way to adjust the spawn rate?

install various mods that add enemies, here is the spawn rate that came by default with the mod

SFH.MASH.rar

I have a ton of other mods installed, including enemy mods. Doesn't seem to affect it much. Speaking of, I've just come across the Omen Seeker and Duchess in my game, and while the asset replacement worked (the default appearance changed according to the preview images), I can't switch to other palettes, even though the files for them are there. Advice?

2 hours ago, Vitklim said:

I have a ton of other mods installed, including enemy mods. Doesn't seem to affect it much. Speaking of, I've just come across the Omen Seeker and Duchess in my game, and while the asset replacement worked (the default appearance changed according to the preview images), I can't switch to other palettes, even though the files for them are there. Advice?

removes modfiles.txt so all extra skins are supported

On 1/19/2021 at 4:58 AM, Dan _ said:

install various mods that add enemies, here is the spawn rate that came by default with the mod

I too am getting spawns of the custom enemies in my second/third dungeon runs. My poor itemless 20-25 hp girls don't stand a chance against four 40-80 hp uber enemies.

I looked at the spawn files to edit, can someone answer a few questions about how spawns work in this game?

1. For Cove there is cove.1, cove.2, cove.3, cove.4, cove.5, cove.6. What is the difference between these?

2. What is the difference between C and G encounters?

3. What exactly does the chance represent? E.g. the first section of Cove.1 (G Hallway Encounters) has about 20 entries all with chance 0.29. Is 0.29 a weighting, or does it mean that with 0.29 chance, one of those 20 options will be chosen, otherwise there is some kind of default encounter the game will provide?

Thanks so much for your work in putting this together. Once I can get to where I don't get party wiped on my second adventure, I'll be good haha.

6 hours ago, sjkfahed said:

I too am getting spawns of the custom enemies in my second/third dungeon runs. My poor itemless 20-25 hp girls don't stand a chance against four 40-80 hp uber enemies.

I looked at the spawn files to edit, can someone answer a few questions about how spawns work in this game?

1. For Cove there is cove.1, cove.2, cove.3, cove.4, cove.5, cove.6. What is the difference between these?

2. What is the difference between C and G encounters?

3. What exactly does the chance represent? E.g. the first section of Cove.1 (G Hallway Encounters) has about 20 entries all with chance 0.29. Is 0.29 a weighting, or does it mean that with 0.29 chance, one of those 20 options will be chosen, otherwise there is some kind of default encounter the game will provide?

Thanks so much for your work in putting this together. Once I can get to where I don't get party wiped on my second adventure, I'll be good haha.

1. cove 1-2 (beginner) 3-4 (intermediate) 5-6 (difficult) dungeons
2. I have no idea why section G is not used much in the combinations, decisions of the original author of the mod (A-B-C) is the difficulty of the monsters per dungeon
3. probability that this combination appears

Install more enemy mods and Class rework (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1776740794)

I play in bloodmoon and even modify the files so that the health of any enemy is almost double and I think that thanks to Class Rework (this something OP) it is possible for me to finish the dungeons without losing any heroes (except for the dungeons in very difficult)

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Mai_Natsume said:

Is possible can you do this Human Duchess version? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1935797249&searchtext= 

Thank you for your hard work.

I don't use the class, it also contains new sprites, which I would have to create for each type of the modpack variants.
So at the moment I won't, I'm making replacements for Exaelus' Arduous Edition Mod

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Dan! Im really liking the Additional Palettes for the Xelswords Reskins, Additional colors really adds some more varity and it is very much appreciated.
Though as Curiosity likes to hinder me, I must ask. Is there a chance for the Xelsword's Leper reskin to gain any additional Color palettes too? I really love the Leper that he did and it would be wonderful if there is some additional Recolors of that mod. If possible, You will make my month better if this came into reality.

1 hour ago, The Original Axin said:

Hey there Dan! Im really liking the Additional Palettes for the Xelswords Reskins, Additional colors really adds some more varity and it is very much appreciated.
Though as Curiosity likes to hinder me, I must ask. Is there a chance for the Xelsword's Leper reskin to gain any additional Color palettes too? I really love the Leper that he did and it would be wonderful if there is some additional Recolors of that mod. If possible, You will make my month better if this came into reality.

They are ready ago days, just wait for the original mod to go public

On 8/25/2020 at 5:27 PM, Dan _ said:

en la carpeta de localizacion del mod, es dificil de explicar usando un traductor.

Basicamente, si ocurre algun error es porque aun debes haber dejado algun archivo original en la carpeta localizacion del juego, tienes que sacar todos los archivos afuera y solo dejar localization.bat y recien pones los archivos .xml (string table) ejecutas y reemplazas en la carpeta del mod, renombras a tu idioma (english - 1717651804_english.loc)

Same issue. When you do exactly what you, Dan _ , say, the .bat file simply doesn`t work due to unabillity to detect localization.exe in _windows folder. In fact in GOG DD directory there`s no such folder, only the _windowsnosteam folder. Tried putting string_table files in _windowsnosteam and running localization.exe manually, as some people suggested, but it shuts down resulting in nothing. 

Spoiler

image.png.ebf419389c88cfde9dd88a2a21693163.png

The error says: 

"../_windows/lcalization.exe" cannot be found. 
Please check if the name is correct and try again

Sorry for bringin` up such annoying and old topic. 

1 hour ago, Amorph said:

Same issue. When you do exactly what you, Dan _ , say, the .bat file simply doesn`t work due to unabillity to detect localization.exe in _windows folder. In fact in GOG DD directory there`s no such folder, only the _windowsnosteam folder. Tried putting string_table files in _windowsnosteam and running localization.exe manually, as some people suggested, but it shuts down resulting in nothing. 

is it for a new mod or a translation that you did? if you want you can send me a private message with the .xml and I can generate them for you

12 hours ago, Dan _ said:

is it for a new mod or a translation that you did? if you want you can send me a private message with the .xml and I can generate them for you

It was an attempt to create .loc files for existing mod, if you`re about that

As for  the offer

Accept my gratitude. I just don`t like the idea of occupying your time with tech problems, related to technical problem of specific (GOG) nature. 

Aaand, honestly, the .loc problem is not actually with any mods from your list. I have mods that are not included (ushiro, duchess, helli) in the list, so, actually, it is not even your problem at all. You, as an author of the topic that is about collection of mods (and more ...), shouldn`t even care about this certain problem.

But on the other hand, I doubt, that I`m the only and/or the last one with such issues, and that the "GOG.loc" issues will not occur with your collection in the future, so such manipulations might be considered... technical experiment, right? After all, instead of bothering you, I can simply ask a comrad of mine to do such a favor for me (I guess, he would be... surprised with the request), and then I`ll just tell you whether it worked or not.

On 2/22/2021 at 2:22 PM, Amorph said:

It was an attempt to create .loc files for existing mod, if you`re about that

As for  the offer

Accept my gratitude. I just don`t like the idea of occupying your time with tech problems, related to technical problem of specific (GOG) nature. 

Aaand, honestly, the .loc problem is not actually with any mods from your list. I have mods that are not included (ushiro, duchess, helli) in the list, so, actually, it is not even your problem at all. You, as an author of the topic that is about collection of mods (and more ...), shouldn`t even care about this certain problem.

But on the other hand, I doubt, that I`m the only and/or the last one with such issues, and that the "GOG.loc" issues will not occur with your collection in the future, so such manipulations might be considered... technical experiment, right? After all, instead of bothering you, I can simply ask a comrad of mine to do such a favor for me (I guess, he would be... surprised with the request), and then I`ll just tell you whether it worked or not.

I`ve tried, but nothing is working. Localization.exe from steam version generates .loc2 files.

But my GOG version accepts only .loc files. I guess, it explains why Marvin Seo`s mods work properly for me, they all have only .loc files.
dead end...