Which game is better on Sexlabs!?

Which of this game are good at Sexlab!? (This one might be easy so choose one you liked)  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which of this game are good at Sexlab!? (This one might be easy so choose one you liked)

• Skyrim/Skyrim LE
    • Skyrim SE

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/17/2020 at 04:00 AM

I'm not as experienced as most, but I think it comes down to preference. I run LE because I noticed there is more mod content out that's fully updated because it's been out longer, not every mod has been converted or remade to work with SE. One thing to note though is that goes both ways, there are modders that only make content for SE.

At the end of the day I would look and see which version has more mods that interest you and go that way, although I've heard SE is much more stable then LE but if you build you version of the modded game right it should be okay with either.

As I said I'm not to experienced yet and I hope someone else can come in with their two cents and help you guys out. :)

Doesnt matter, they both run relatively the same, the only difference is small optional stuff like scripts and true dick physics (floppy SOS) works on LE while there is no equivalent alternative on SE, but SE is less prone to crash unless you did something wrong.

its more of an engine thing and not all niche mods not being converted over to SE, but you wouldn't be missing out on any sexlab must have mods with either.

SE runs 40000000 times better and is drastically more stable. LE explodes at the slightest snag, SE will run for hours without a CTD and run at double the fps with the same mods. 99% of mods are on SE by now too, Loverslab mods are basically the only exception where only about 85% of mods are ported

There's no reason to use LE in [CURRENT YEAR] besides being stubborn because you already have a heavily modded LE save. If you are starting fresh, just go SE

• 2 months later...
On 6/8/2020 at 6:09 AM, GodSmack said:

Doesnt matter, they both run relatively the same, the only difference is small optional stuff like scripts and true dick physics (floppy SOS) works on LE while there is no equivalent alternative on SE, but SE is less prone to crash unless you did something wrong.

its more of an engine thing and not all niche mods not being converted over to SE, but you wouldn't be missing out on any sexlab must have mods with either.

Yeah, SE does work sometimes but LE seem to be more reasonable. And a awesome picture tho XD

On 6/8/2020 at 11:40 PM, NoppaiKohai said:

SE runs 40000000 times better and is drastically more stable. LE explodes at the slightest snag, SE will run for hours without a CTD and run at double the fps with the same mods. 99% of mods are on SE by now too, Loverslab mods are basically the only exception where only about 85% of mods are ported

There's no reason to use LE in [CURRENT YEAR] besides being stubborn because you already have a heavily modded LE save. If you are starting fresh, just go SE

Well...not mostly....since SE keep crashes very often if something goes wrong into the game. Since Skyrim/Skyrim LE mostly got the upper hand.