naked npc not affected by bodyslide (bhunp)

I am using bhunp for some reason the vanilla females npc bodies are unaffected by my bodyslide preset and there are no physics applied, I looked up my problem online and I found a few threads where the problem is similar but most of the people in those thread use cbbe.

I read the faq for bodyslide so I can copy paste the nif files into the characer assests folder but I am using MO and I do not see this folder in the skyrim directory.

"Q3: BodySlide fails to create the bodies I make. How can I get the meshes installed?
A: Make your changes to the sliders, and then CTRL+Click the 'Build' button. The femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif will then appear in the BodySlide folder. You will need to copy these to your "Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets" directory, and allow any overwrites. You also may need to copy these elsewhere if you use a standalone race/follower mod, so consult that mod's description/readme."

you can look at your skyrim / data / meshes /     if there is one it might be inside .

if no meshes in skyrim / data         than look in your M O Mods folders ,  generally you will find the meshes folder near textures . ( bodyslide , caliente textures , (else) textures , (else )body )

if you have build your bhunp on top of cbbe ,  verify that bhunp folder and esp overwrite cbbe .

I do not have cbbe installed, at least when I installed bodyslide I left it unchecked and opted for uunp special

As for the skyrim/data/meshes . . . I made the folder directory myself and copied and pasted what was in the bodyslide into the skyrim data folder

directory.png

bodyslidedirectory.png

On 6/12/2020 at 6:31 AM, Grey Cloud said:

If you use MO then you should not be doing this.

You should be asking on the BHUNP thread.

I will check out the thread then