Hi there. I am really interested in Wicked Whims, but I have a really specific want for the right settings, and I'd like to know if it's actually possible?

Is it possible for menstruation to be set based on the sim's genitals - ie. to have male and female sims (of age) with vaginas menstruate, and those with penises not menstruate, but to have men with penises still able to get pregnant?

Basically, is it possible to entirely separate menstruation and the ability of sims to get pregnant? I have a weakness for male pregnancy but I don't really want my mpreg penis-having dudes bleeding out of their butts, you get me? Can I turn off a specific sim's menstrual cycle without them losing their fertility?

I'm sorry that I'm like this

I never tried it, but just go to CAS and check, that your male sim can get pregnant
I don't really know, based on what setting a sim gets the period, but I think it's based on their sex, not on the "being able to get pregnant"

because even if you set  female sim to "not being able to get pregnant", she still will have her period

10 hours ago, thaclone said:

I never tried it, but just go to CAS and check, that your male sim can get pregnant
I don't really know, based on what setting a sim gets the period, but I think it's based on their sex, not on the "being able to get pregnant"

because even if you set  female sim to "not being able to get pregnant", she still will have her period

When I have tried this in the past, the male sims have periods when they are set to "able to get pregnant".

You could try using MC Command Center to allow male pregnancies and keep WW's settings the "traditional" way. Not sure, if this will get you "full" male pregnancy (i.e. a male Sim can be knocked up by anybody), but same sex pregnancy (male "father" and male "mother") are definitely possible with MCCC's Pregnancy module. Just make sure you access MCCC via a computer in-game, because all of this is in the global settings.

Whether or not your male Sims will have periods this way, I don't know. Still worth a shot.