BD's Armor and Clothes - CBBE 3BBB Parted

1 hour ago, jjabrams420 said:

Idk, maybe? But it shouldn't matter unless it's a chest piece right?

Yeah it's mainly the chest pieces, but a lot of TAWoBA also has tags for pieces such as the bikini bottoms, chest extras (such as abs or chest reinforcements) and tasset/hip pieces. So i guess if you're able to add them to the chest pieces you may as well add them to those as well, right? 

I did check a bunch of items but even the chest pieces don't have any tags at all as they are.

This mod is killer. Absolutely amazing. 

I can't say it enough. Fantastic work, thanks for sharing.

One bug critique: Mage Novice/Adept/Apprentice "Hips" (aka, the Skirt) is wacky out of sync with physics enabled. I think the bones are weighted incorrectly. I haven't tried on the default BD meshes yet, but I noticed for the parts.

16 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

This mod is killer. Absolutely amazing. 

I can't say it enough. Fantastic work, thanks for sharing.

One bug critique: Mage Novice/Adept/Apprentice "Hips" (aka, the Skirt) is wacky out of sync with physics enabled. I think the bones are weighted incorrectly. I haven't tried on the default BD meshes yet, but I noticed for the parts.

Ya i was never good at doing bone weights for skirts, I'll fix it soon enough.

4 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

i installed with MO2 6 files. After install 3 files looks to be redundant. In BS there was 3 new clicks, 3ba, PT, Parted is that correct ?

I think i will stick to sungjeongs armor 3bbb, atleast there is also some sexy things :) 

You only need the latest version. There's 3 groups in BS (3BA, CBBE, and Parted), they all have all the armors/clothes.

3 hours ago, jjabrams420 said:

Ya i was never good at doing bone weights for skirts, I'll fix it soon enough.

Oh it's hard, I know. I've tried some 3bbb conversions myself for personal use and struggled with that exact area for meshes. 
I'll be tracking this, can't wait to see how it develops. Thanks again for sharing, it looks fantastic in game.

So I am typing in the command in the console but it just keeps saying script not found.  Am I doing something wrong or am I perhaps in the wrong "console"  I am using the '  key to access the console window just in case I'm doing it wrong.  

Edit:  Turns out I was missing the add item mod.  I found it right away after 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Absolutely lovely work man. BDs armors always blended in really well with the TAWOBA stuff, but now that they can be separated into different pieces they go even better with TAWOBA. Don't think I'll ever not play Skyrim with this and TAWOBA installed, so thanks a lot for this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...