BD's Armor and Clothes - CBBE 3BBB Parted

BD's Armor and Clothes - CBBE 3BBB Parted

View File

This is just a few armors from BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BBB split into separate parts.

All I did was partition the different armor layers in Bodyslide and add the armors to an esp.

Just build the armors marked "PT" in Bodyslide, add "_BD's Parted Recipes" through console, and craft in game.

Feed back is always welcome.

Finished sets,

• Archmage
  • Bandit
  • Blades (Orcish Smithing)
  • Daedric (Daedric Smithing)
  • Dark Brotherhood
  • Ancient Falmer (Ebony Smithing)
  • Dawnguard (Steel Smithing)
  • Heavy Falmer (Elven Smithing)
  • Vampire
  • Bonemold (Steel Smithing)
  • Chitin (Elven Smithing)
  • Nordic Carved (Advanced Smithing)
  • Ildari
  • Cultist
  • Miraak
  • Skaal
  • Stalhrim (Ebony Smithing)
  • Telvanni
  • Temple Priest
  • Draugr
  • Ebony (Ebony Smithing)
  • Ebony Mail (Ebony Smithing)
  • Glass (Glass Smithing)
  • Mage: Novice, Apprentice, Adept, Expert, and Master

The slots I'm using,

• 45: Neck
  • 46: Chest
  • 47: Back
  • 49: Hips
  • 52: Crotch
  • 53: Leg R
  • 54: Leg L
  • 55: Legs Under
  • 56: Abs
  • 57: Arm R
  • 58: Arm L
  • 59: Arms Under

Requires,

BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BBB should have all the textures now.

Recommended,

AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer

aMidianBorn Book of Silence SE the textures I'm using

Armor Rating Redux SE

Breakable Equipment System

Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered to adjust tempering and enchanting per slot

SkyUI AIO Survival (SAS) to see slots

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/05/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE 3BBB
  • Regular Edition Compatible

I've been fighting with clothing mods related to SOS for quite awhile.  Slot 52 is best for panties and cuisses that also cover the crotch.  You don't want SOS clipping thru the item when it is equipped.  Works just fine for that.  You can add the "SOS_Revealing" keyword on the slot 32 part to make the tops compatible with SOS.  It would mean adding the keyword to the ARMOR object and making your ESP dependent upon the ESM for Schlongs of Skyrim.  You can offer it as an optional patch, like the stuff I've been doing.  If you're trying to avoid coding in SOS compatibility, then you can forgo the slot 32 keyword and let the users flag items in the SOS MCM as revealing, but if you make panties use a slot other than 52 users are going to experience weird clipping when schlongs or pubes are equipped (even pubes stick thru).

Edit:  I've seem mods like Amazing Bikini Armors and Bikini Ascend, DeserterX use slot 48 for bras (no reference body).  Seems to work fairly well.  Nobody is following slot standards...makes it hard to mix clothing mods together without a lot of post-install slot fixing in Bodyslide and xEdit.

Yo, that is super helpful 4nk8r, thank you. I was playing around with it and just adding "SOS_Revealing" keyword to the slot 32 armors marks it as revealing by default, so no SOS esm dependency needed and load order shouldn't matter because it is just a keyword. I'm curious tho, is there a way to mark all armors as revealing without having to do them one by one in the MCM? Like a batch mark as revealing? Just so vanilla armors don't take up slot 52 as well.

Slot 48 for tops doesn't work too well if you wanna have different Bodyslides for them. I've been trying to stick to the slot labels in Sexlab, but I think I'm gonna do this for the next build,

45 Neck
46 Chest
47 Back
49 Hips
52 Crotch
53 Leg R
54 Leg L
55 Legs Under
56 Abs
57 Arm R
58 Arm L
59 Arms Under

Just cause it sorts pretty neatly in SkyUI, lines up with TAWoBA's slots, and lets me split up the armors how I like.

I'm fairly certain keywords are identified by formid not their actual name. So adding a new "SOS_Revealing" keyword to your mod in order to make it stand alone shouldn't work. It wouldn't match the original one in SoS. Are you sure you removed the master? Well, there might be some fallback function to check the string name instead so I suppose it's not impossible.

As for adding armor in batch in game you could use papyrus and a function in the SOS_Data script . Toss all the armors in a FormList and then iterate through them running "AddRevealingArmor" on each. Probably want to add an option to remove them as well with "RemoveRevealingArmor"

Int Function AddRevealingArmor(Armor akArmor) Global
    Return Add(None, "SOS_RevealingArmors", akArmor)
EndFunction

Great idea btw, more modular armor is always welcome

On 6/8/2020 at 7:44 AM, labradoorhandle said:

I'm fairly certain keywords are identified by formid not their actual name. So adding a new "SOS_Revealing" keyword to your mod in order to make it stand alone shouldn't work. It wouldn't match the original one in SoS. Are you sure you removed the master? Well, there might be some fallback function to check the string name instead so I suppose it's not impossible.

As for adding armor in batch in game you could use papyrus and a function in the SOS_Data script . Toss all the armors in a FormList and then iterate through them running "AddRevealingArmor" on each. Probably want to add an option to remove them as well with "RemoveRevealingArmor"

Int Function AddRevealingArmor(Armor akArmor) Global
    Return Add(None, "SOS_RevealingArmors", akArmor)
EndFunction

Great idea btw, more modular armor is always welcome

On 6/8/2020 at 2:04 AM, jjabrams420 said:

Yo, that is super helpful 4nk8r, thank you. I was playing around with it and just adding "SOS_Revealing" keyword to the slot 32 armors marks it as revealing by default, so no SOS esm dependency needed and load order shouldn't matter because it is just a keyword. I'm curious tho, is there a way to mark all armors as revealing without having to do them one by one in the MCM? Like a batch mark as revealing? Just so vanilla armors don't take up slot 52 as well.

Slot 48 for tops doesn't work too well if you wanna have different Bodyslides for them. I've been trying to stick to the slot labels in Sexlab, but I think I'm gonna do this for the next build,

45 Neck
46 Chest
47 Back
49 Hips
52 Crotch
53 Leg R
54 Leg L
55 Legs Under
56 Abs
57 Arm R
58 Arm L
59 Arms Under

Just cause it sorts pretty neatly in SkyUI, lines up with TAWoBA's slots, and lets me split up the armors how I like.

I know from experience that the way SOS tests for its keywords works without tight association with the FormID defined in SOS Core.  I've made patches that self-define SOS_Revealing and they worked, but I know that isn't always the case with other mods that do similar (such as Sexlab Survival and the _SLS_Bikini keywords).

As for an automated way in-game, that's a bit beyond my skill, but you could consider using the Automation tools that are included in xEdit to make your patches.  Here's more info on them.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49373

They are already part of the xEdit bundle, but that Nexus page is a good visual reference for how things work with each one.  You might find the armor creation one very useful.

I've used some of the include PAS files for injecting keywords into my patch files.  I'm by no means an expert on the use of these things, but I've had some success muddling my way through.

Dang, xEdit script is the only way to batch mark vanilla armors with SOS_Revealing? Oh well, definitely much better than doing them one by one through the MCM.

Ya, just adding SOS_Revealing to the tops in the mod works perfectly fine so far with or without SOS loaded. I also never set it as a master.

Thanks for the help y'all, much appreciated.

14 hours ago, jjabrams420 said:

Dang, xEdit script is the only way to batch mark vanilla armors with SOS_Revealing? Oh well, definitely much better than doing them one by one through the MCM.

Ya, just adding SOS_Revealing to the tops in the mod works perfectly fine so far with or without SOS loaded. I also never set it as a master.

Thanks for the help y'all, much appreciated.

I had my understanding of slot 52 corrected yesterday.  The vanilla game doesn't create the conflict.  SOS does.  It apparently tags all slot 32 armors that lack SOS_Revealing as occluding slot 52.  Without SOS, on a new game, I was able to equip a robe that obviously graphically obscures slot 52, but was still able to equip a TAWOBA bottom at the same time.  When I disabled SOS on an existing save, it seemed like even then the conflict remained.  Must be baked into the save data irrespective of SOS's presence after the fact.

• 1 month later...

An outstanding work! Forgive me if my lack of experience makes me ask some foolish thing but, there's ant possibility to make a replacer version for the standard armors? I actually plays with TAWoBA and this will be the perfect complement.

Anyways, good job!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kalatorni said:

I can't seem to find the vampire armor meshes in this package, armor in game is invisible. Am I missing (ha) something?

meshes\dlc01\clothes\vampire

If it is missing, just rebuild them using Bodyslide.

18 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

meshes\dlc01\clothes\vampire

If it is missing, just rebuild them using Bodyslide.

Thanks for replying, but it seems invisible armor relates to missing textures, not meshes. Double-checking that. /EDIT Nah, missing textures would render that purple. The armor just misses. Now this is annoying...

/EDIT2 Ok, forgot to build that first time, explains the invisible part. But yeah, the armor lacks textures (purple). NifSkope shows the texture path as textures\Armor\Vampire Leather armor\ and so on. Since vanilla armor has no issues, it seems the mod can't access the files somehow from the game's BSA, is that the case?

3 hours ago, Kalatorni said:

Thanks for replying, but it seems invisible armor relates to missing textures, not meshes. Double-checking that. /EDIT Nah, missing textures would render that purple. The armor just misses. Now this is annoying...

/EDIT2 Ok, forgot to build that first time, explains the invisible part. But yeah, the armor lacks textures (purple). NifSkope shows the texture path as textures\Armor\Vampire Leather armor\ and so on. Since vanilla armor has no issues, it seems the mod can't access the files somehow from the game's BSA, is that the case?

You missed a requirement.  Scroll up and reread the 1st post.

On 7/28/2020 at 9:27 PM, 4nk8r said:

Specifically which outfits appear to be missing textures?  Are you using any patches that alter slots used by armor pieces?

Edit:  I guess @jjabrams420 should update the main post to link to BD's user files section of their profile instead of the main (no DLCs) version of the mod.  There are 3 total packs you need to install to get all the textures.

The only non-working armor in this mod for me is the vampire armor 1-5 ones. It doesn't have textures in game or in BodySlide. I don't know if these are supposed to have other variation than different colours or if this has working zap-sliders. In game it shows the different parts alright and meshes.

I don't use mods which alter how slots operate, and other armors work fine. 

Vampire armor.jpg

9 hours ago, Kalatorni said:

The only non-working armor in this mod for me is the vampire armor 1-5 ones. It doesn't have textures in game or in BodySlide. I don't know if these are supposed to have other variation than different colours or if this has working zap-sliders. In game it shows the different parts alright and meshes.

I don't use mods which alter how slots operate, and other armors work fine. 

Vampire armor.jpg

You need to download the other 2 BD mods.  I linked directly to the page that had them in the post you just quoted.

On 7/13/2020 at 8:41 AM, PeCool said:

An outstanding work! Forgive me if my lack of experience makes me ask some foolish thing but, there's ant possibility to make a replacer version for the standard armors? I actually plays with TAWoBA and this will be the perfect complement.

Anyways, good job!

Ty, and probably not to avoid conflicts with other mods. You can however zap the armor parts from this BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BBB and achieve the same effect.

Hey, seriously love this mod. Always liked BD's armour sets but hated not having the freedom to pick what you did and didn't wear much like TAWoBA, so this mod is perfect.

Only thing wrong with these armours for me however is that they don't have any "naked armour" tags when using them with Sexlab Aroused. Would it be possible to add them? (Only asking because I don't have a clue about modding)

Thanks

3 hours ago, Shieldy16 said:

Hey, seriously love this mod. Always liked BD's armour sets but hated not having the freedom to pick what you did and didn't wear much like TAWoBA, so this mod is perfect.

Only thing wrong with these armours for me however is that they don't have any "naked armour" tags when using them with Sexlab Aroused. Would it be possible to add them? (Only asking because I don't have a clue about modding)

Thanks

Idk, maybe? But it shouldn't matter unless it's a chest piece right?