Whenever I use this tattoo on my sim she turns completely black....ive narrowed it down to this cc. i took everything off and put only the tattoo on and it does it, not sure whats going on but i hope you fix it....it's a cool tattoo....it only happens in game not in CAS. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 6:37 PM, hentaihamster said:

Whenever I use this tattoo on my sim she turns completely black....ive narrowed it down to this cc. i took everything off and put only the tattoo on and it does it, not sure whats going on but i hope you fix it....it's a cool tattoo....it only happens in game not in CAS. 

Same here, please fix!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It´s got to do with how you export the .dds file from whatever program (gimp, photoshop, paint.net etc.) you used to make the tattoo.

When you export the .dds, be sure to select whatever option related to "alpha" you´ve got there (f.ex. "preserve alpha test coverage" in gimp).

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.366e24177b38d203592eec8972d022fc.jpg

I´ll post the fixed one myself considering that the author´s last activity was in October, if it´s a problem just let me know or simply delete my post.

It goes without saying that I take no credit for this.

RileyReidTattoo.package

On 1/13/2021 at 1:55 PM, elys19 said:

It´s got to do with how you export the .dds file from whatever program (gimp, photoshop, paint.net etc.) you used to make the tattoo.

When you export the .dds, be sure to select whatever option related to "alpha" you´ve got there (f.ex. "preserve alpha test coverage" in gimp).

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.jpg.366e24177b38d203592eec8972d022fc.jpg

I´ll post the fixed one myself considering that the author´s last activity was in October, if it´s a problem just let me know or simply delete my post.

It goes without saying that I take no credit for this.

RileyReidTattoo.package 6.24 kB · 4 downloads

Heey, everything works, thank you friend!?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...