Companion Margarete Lena [English]

Companion Margarete Lena = complex companion who will help you in enchanting,healing,and in battle of course.

You can pick from various battle stances
-Melee (with many sub categories)
-Range
-Magic (Fire,Frost,Dark Magic etc )
-Summon her own Angels

Also if you summon her in during fight she will turn into "flaming " version which is very powerfull and can take down solo every enemy

Few screens

Oblivion2011-10-0811-38-08-73.jpg

65378484451583819935.jpg
46847662522090250236.jpg
14270539731461792713.jpg

Requirements :
-Oblivion with latest patches
-OBSE 20
-Full chinese version

http://rapidgator.net/file/a3bdc59767d8023927c9402286178046/Companion_Margarete_Lena_2.0.omod.html

Installation :

-Install orginal Chinese version.
-Replace the orginal esp with he one from package or here (download button )

Marg Lena V2.7z

Arg..please don't quote all those pictures.

You can use the esp that is inside package.

it's the same as the one here.

thanks for the quick answer. corrected my mistake with the pictures ^^'. By the way, i don't get which package you are talking about must be blind or stupid ><.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right, she's beautiful, powerful, useful... but damn annoying.

She won't stop following me - I can't figure out how to get her to stay where I want her to (the 'set as home' command doesn't seem to do anything).

Don't get me wrong, I like her - I just don't want her following me ALL the time, like when I steal stuff.

And yes, she will stab you in the back and report you - I've tested it (Ungrateful cow...).

Anyone know how to make her 'stay'?.

-Nevermind, I figured it out - Just summon her again and she disappears.

One question, not sure if intentional or not.

Everytime time i resummon her she resets to her purple outfit. I try keep her set as Hellknight and remove her helm ( cuz it blocks her pretty face >.>), i had her b4 a reinstall and i dont recall it being like that. Also it the relationship that was started from lovervoice disapears. Wuts weird is that when i recorded her in the MCS book she was always the same one, as i had thought maybe a new one is summoned everytime.(and deleting the old)

Not a big issue, just sligtly annoying :[

• 1 month later...

I'm getting black eyes on her and her summoned angel. I assume this is because I denied it overwriting a specific file, but I don't understand why that would matter. If the files and folder structure are the same anyway, why wouldn't they show up?

Unless something borked in the three different attempts to install and the two different attempts at downloading everything.