Player submissive (legacy)

I installed Simple Slavery mod and it lists mods that are not enabled.  One of the mods was Player submissive (legacy)  I have searched for it and nothing on Google turns up.  I know there is a

mod at Nexus that is Submissive Lola or something like that but it says not to play it with Devious Devices.   The two mods that are listed under the alternate start here that look good are no longer here. One is Heroines in Distress or something like that.  I was playing the Wartime Daughter one but it will not let me talk to Father after a certain point. (He is in the Inn)  I thought about trying Maria Eden (I think that is the name)

Is there still a mod called "Player submissive (legacy)?

Any other mods that have the Player as submissive out there?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 12:05 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Slaverun Reloaded ... no... Redux!

There is a redux version of Slaverun? Do you possibly have a link?

And for OP: I'd add Lauras bondage shop. It's less... cruel than most others and expects at least some kind of consent before you'll get dominated, but often enough this consent is "I agree to do a quest." It's still more focused around getting tied up than raped and humilated but definitly submissive! :)

24 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Nope, you are right, I always forget if SRR means Reloaded or Redux and get confused in the process.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Too bad, i was hoping somebody finished v3 since Kenjoka seems gone missing :(

Another thought so i'm totally not spamming somebody elses thread:
Isle of Mara is actually meant for male gay players, but technically it's totally fine to play it as female and it's imho still one of the best submissive quest mods here.