Raiden

View File

Hi! This is my first sim I've ever shared so go easy on me please. ?

I'm Arclite and this is a revision of one of my older sims I made but never shared. I hope you have as much fun with him as I have.

His name is Raiden and he's a young adult male with the default walk style. He has the genius, erratic, and bookworm traits and the knowledge aspiration.

If you have any questions or if you'd just like to tell me what you think of him, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to respond.

7 hours ago, yapi75 said:

Thank you for sharing this cutie ❤️ I have one question though : there is a "skins" package included which is huge (nearly 600 Mo). Do we really need that file ? Its size may cause pretty long loading times.

I'm glad you like him ? No, you don't need the skins package file. It was just a compilation of skin details and non default skin replacements I had. You only need one skin detail from it to have Raiden as he is in the pictures. I'll reupload him with just the necessary cc files.

If you experience any other problems let me know. 

3 hours ago, arclite said:

I'm glad you like him ? No, you don't need the skins package file. It was just a compilation of skin details and non default skin replacements I had. You only need one skin detail from it to have Raiden as he is in the pictures. I'll reupload him with just the necessary cc files.

If you experience any other problems let me know. 

OK thank you for your prompt reply ?