Japanese Translator - Willing to Translate Ecchi Lines

As the title implies, I am a confident Japanese translator who is open and willing to translate Japanese lines from adult mods into English.
I am also a native English speaker.

I know that a lot of people rely on things like machine translations to get the job done, but I'm willing to give it a go myself... IF I have the time to do so. 
There may be times when my irl schedule is a little full... but it never hurts to actually ask me.

I'm not asking to be paid for my work as a translator. I've just been having a bit of fun learning dirty talk in Japanese lately.
Before that, my only experience was from listening to adult ASMRs, so.... XD
I do however ask for your patience and your understanding in me having a life outside of this game. I won't tolerate badgering or rudeness.
I'll admit that I can become distracted at times. Checking in on me is not badgering, so long as you note the distinction. 

I will also translate individual body parts for slider settings, animation titles, etc. 

As for things like read me files...
They're a little more work, but I MAY be willing to give them a go. 
Translating a read me file requires context, however. So I will either need to examine what the mod actually does, or you will have to provide me with a proper explanation (the quicker method) so that I can most accurately portray the detailed functions. 

At the moment, I'm only offering my services for Oblivion mods or at a push, Skyrim mods.

You may either provide me with a text file of the Japanese lines, or you can give the mod to me and I will edit the dialogue directly myself.

Corrupted Japanese text? No worries.
I can usually retrieve all of the original text by using an decoder. 
Or, you can decode them yourself to place within a text file. Note that the esp itself can't be updated with decoded Japanese text. It simply can't support it this way.

To decode lines, you can use this website. ↓
http://string-functions.com/encodedecode.aspx
Just change the "Encode with" value to "windows-1252" (in most cases), and the "Decode with" value to "shift_jis".

That's all for now, guys...
Be kind, and have fun modding~

Well it's always there if anyone needs it. Pity I wasn't modding Oblivion back in 2015.

I found the original Japanese dialogue left as actor notes on some of the lines in the LoversVoiceSSPPlus esp for virgin encounters. The female lines convey different personalities, like embarrassed, timid, pure love, tsundere and so forth...
They're super cute and more to my own taste (the current lines are a little too confident for someone like me who is not confident like that irl), so I'm reworking the translations of those at the moment for my own playthrough. If anyone ever wants that version, let me know and I'll release those lines.