Sexbound-Sexquest

I have an idea, it would be grandiose to add a sex quest to Sexbound, that is, the NPC would ask us to have sex with him, I think this will add something new

Waiting for your answers to this add-on

4 hours ago, Falanir said:

I have an idea, it would be grandiose to add a sex quest to Sexbound, that is, the NPC would ask us to have sex with him, I think this will add something new

Waiting for your answers to this add-on

You're a bit late, this has been made a while back by Locuturus but it's not a finished feature.

image.png.d50865eb77193571c634b8d8a498ac4e.png

Of course, this has it's hitches, you need to dedicate at least ~5 minutes with the NPC, and if you're running Naturally Horny, you better hope no one else gets to them first, or else you'll have to wait. Breaking the node the NPC is in will anger them and cause you to fail the quest, similar to stealing furniture. If the NPC fails to transform due to furniture in the way or etc, they will still be horny so placing a bad nearby will suffice, or using the bow on them if you manage to move them. Another issue is that the quest does not "run out" after being done, and can be repeated infinitely. A NPC with this kind of quest will keep it forever until someone declines it.

If anyone wants to help and finish this feature, by all means go ahead. It's already in the current version, but made exclusive to the "sexboundslut" NPC type;
/spawnnpc <species> sexboundslut

• 2 weeks later...