5. Momiji - No Vermilion PUBES
  6. Momiji - No Vermilion SHAVED
  7. Momiji - Break to No Vermilion PUBES
  8. Momiji - Break to No Vermilion SHAVED
  9. Mai - No Tunic PUBES
  10. Mai - No Tunic SHAVED
  11. Mai - Break to No Tunic PUBES
  12. Mai - Break to No Tunic SHAVED

Comes with body enhancement mod & extra dirt/sweat texture mod.

Special Thanks

Vagonumero13: rdbtool, g1mtools and REDELBE

Ausgeek: 3dmigoto tools for Blender

HI-METALPubic Hair texture (Partial use)

SaafRats: Nude mod (Partial use)

rjqnraos19: Body Enhancement mod

用户名623:  Partial Use of KAS C002 Nude Mod & Advice

fgh1t6 & gatto tom: Advice 

Hello Wingzg...I really LOVE your mod...not so much because of the no tunic thing but because of the sweat and dirt on the whole nude body (including boobs)...there is no nude mod on the internet that can match yours...Imo saaftras' mod has become outdated and i feel that you should make a collection of nude mods of all girls with the enhanced sweat and dirt you have used in this mod..I HOPE YOU AT LEAST REPLY TO THIS COMMENT...THANK YOU.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:21 PM, Shrijon said:

Hello Wingzg...I really LOVE your mod...not so much because of the no tunic thing but because of the sweat and dirt on the whole nude body (including boobs)...there is no nude mod on the internet that can match yours...Imo saaftras' mod has become outdated and i feel that you should make a collection of nude mods of all girls with the enhanced sweat and dirt you have used in this mod..I HOPE YOU AT LEAST REPLY TO THIS COMMENT...THANK YOU.

Thank you for your kind words.  Most credit goes to 用户名623's KAS C002 Nude mod as I took the sweat files from there.

You can actually apply the sweat textures by renaming the .swtm file in the materials folder and then adding them to safarat's mods.  It's quite universal.

22 hours ago, wingzg said:

Thank you for your kind words.  Most credit goes to 用户名623's KAS C002 Nude mod as I took the sweat files from there.

You can actually apply the sweat textures by renaming the .swtm file in the materials folder and then adding them to safarat's mods.  It's quite universal.

thanks a lot for the advice..is there any way to add the dirt too...Also what are the srfr and ss4m files for?

• 3 weeks later...

Love this mod!! Please, you should try to do a nude and high heels only for the selected females above or more! 

But how come the mod for Kasumi replaces ger white and black one but not her blue one being KAS_COS006? 

• 4 weeks later...