Sims 4 Feet mesh replacement not working on player sim.

So the Feet texture/mesh or whatever is called I have are Necrodog's and Fetishims's replacements. However, neither of both are applied to MY sim. I see in other sims but I can't make it work on my personal Sim. I know I should not use both at the same time but I'm only using Necrodog's one in Children and Toddler but the Fetishim's one on Male and Females adults.

I'm also kind of lost when it comes to "default replacement" and "non-default replacement". To my understanding, default replacement means it will replace everything for the mod, whereas non-default you can choose to put or not (standalone as some would say). Wickedwhims for some reason haven't put either of these mods in "Body Selector" for some reason, so I have no idea why is not working on my Sim (whether is nude or wearing clothes but with no shoes).

https://fetishims.tumblr.com/post/615996869427052544/fetishims-feet-v2-update-0428 this is the one I want and I have the "Fetishims Feet V2, default version" currently in my Mods folder.

With Necrodog, I'm using version 5. 

Any help is appreciated.

05-26-20_5-00-16 PM.png

13 hours ago, BlackEyeNANO said:

With Necrodog, I'm using version 5. 

Pretty sure you have to click on sim and use the WW body selector to change feet.

You can do each sim, change all of them at once, or do random.

If it doesn't show up in Body Selector then that mod isn't recognized by WW yet.

I prefer using Non-defaults to prevent conflicts in case you end up with more than one default.

WW has all its own default body parts included... (however it can be done).

You may have to use the body selector and select Maxis/Default to enable the Default type Body Parts.

However I'd still recommend you used the non-default versions instead.   

• 11 months later...