I have downloaded the Wicked Whims mod together with some animations. At first, I had a hard time getting it working in my game but somehow i managed to do so. Now, I have another problem which occurred when I restarted my game. Now my playable sim won't participate anymore. She will do solo, but not with any other sim. Not even her boyfriend. They all just start on their own. With her just standing there. She also can't join any sims who are already having sex. I can't seem to find the problem. I get no notifications that sims refuse, always accept is on. It worked perfectly fine but all of the sudden not anymore...

You could try WW Sex Settings/Autonomy/Intensity/Extreme

Normally it will flip all the right switches to enable everything again.

(So many other WW settings can affect things it's hard to find them all unless you've learned the menus quite well). 

I'd also disable WW Attraction as I think it can prevent sex if sims don't match up.

May be wrong but I've always had it disabled and auto sex always works with all sims.

I think I found the problem. Not sure but, I think I have listed the things as said in the reaction above. But I found out that I'm playing with a teen sim, and the boyfriend is young adult. May that be the problem? I do have the package and settings for teens having sex etc. And teens together works just fine. So I guess teens can just only do it with teens or alone? 

3 hours ago, Siënna2105 said:

I think I found the problem. Not sure but, I think I have listed the things as said in the reaction above. But I found out that I'm playing with a teen sim, and the boyfriend is young adult. May that be the problem? I do have the package and settings for teens having sex etc. And teens together works just fine. So I guess teens can just only do it with teens or alone? 

Go into the relationship settings on the Wicked Whims menu and make sure the switch is flipped to ignore age restrictions.