[Question] Is there a method or mod to make all creatures male?

31 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

They ain't all male?

I use MNC SLAL and they seem to be all male unless:

• I have a mod that changes some to female
  • I use HCoS so all NPC can have fun (and the creatures too!)
  • Adds creatures with no gender at all

Not that I am aware of.  From reading around they seem to be assigned a gender in someway and sometimes the animals don't have schlongs so I assumed it was a gender assignment thing that either choose to render a schlong or not.  I might be wrong.

33 minutes ago, SeaSquire10 said:

From reading around they seem to be assigned a gender in someway and sometimes the animals don't have schlongs

You mean you never tried MNC SLAL it ingame ?

You only read about it?

Download MNC SLAL right now!

Comes already with Creature Framework now.

Schlongs are added by MNC and controlled by CF.

If you want to be extra smart also install ABC HDT for flexible dicks and collision.

Stop reading start fucking!

By default(unmodded), all are male (with a exception or two). Yes, all "chicken" are male. And all cows are male, so careful with drinking milk or eating cheese.

Exceptions would be: "deer" are female. Elk have male and female(check horn size).

Note:

- Hagraven(female witch turned into bird-monster) are also male.

- Flame atronach that kind look like female(ish). Its a trap.

So you don't need a mod to turn all creatures into male. You remove mods to get that. But its also true, that all vanilla creatures are schlong less. For that, you need mod(s).

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You mean you never tried MNC SLAL it ingame ?

You only read about it?

Download MNC SLAL right now!

Comes already with Creature Framework now.

Schlongs are added by MNC and controlled by CF.

If you want to be extra smart also install ABC HDT for flexible dicks and collision.

Stop reading start fucking!

I have those mods.  Maybe CF isn't applying the meshes sometimes for some reason.  I have the CF MNC SE version.  Perhaps if I find the standalone CF it might work better

5 hours ago, SeaSquire10 said:

I have the CF MNC SE version

AH! SE! Couldn't see that from the post.

I'm on LE so I can't much about that. You accidentally ended up in LE tech support.

If arousal is low the creature should show no elongated dick, but the base should be still visible.

You can set the arousal lvl at which the schlong elongates in CF MCM.

If the creatures miss any genitals then something went wrong, for example a missing patch can cause that or a missing requirement (for example Sexlab aroused).

If a creature doesn't show any male genitals (no balls) you could also check with CF if they are male or female.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If arousal is low the creature should show no elongated dick, but the base should be still visible.

You can set the arousal lvl at which the schlong elongates in CF MCM.

If the creatures miss any genitals then something went wrong, for example a missing patch can cause that or a missing requirement (for example Sexlab aroused).

If a creature doesn't show any male genitals (no balls) you could also check with CF if they are male or female.

That was it! Thanks a ton, I overlooked that. 

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yeehaaww! ?

Wait, what did you overlook? ?

SLA? CF arousal setting? ?

Nevermind, spoke too soon, can't get any to show up again maybe once in awhile if I target a creature.  I don't know I've tried reverting to the standalone version and back, new game, disabled ABC mod. no luck.  The balls consistently show up just never aroused no matter the setting.

7 hours ago, SeaSquire10 said:

Nevermind, spoke too soon, can't get any to show up again maybe once in awhile if I target a creature.  I don't know I've tried reverting to the standalone version and back, new game, disabled ABC mod. no luck.  The balls consistently show up just never aroused no matter the setting.

Stupid question maybe, but why don't you ask here: