Ring of Mara (LAPF)

Ring of Mara (LAPF)

View File

Ring of Mara

Updated to LAPF sex animations.

a new version 2023

Old version   (download : Ring of Mara LAPF.7z)

Updated to the LAPF animation numbers ( old version used the Lovers with PK ani numbers )

Add random dialogues and some male and female dialogues. ( if NPC is male/female or Player is male/female)
You can not ask for sex when you sit. And NPC will stand up if he/she sits.
Follow AI Package with sneak when player sneaks.

+ new in version 2023   (download : Ring of Mara LAPF 2023.7z)

I add some random greetings
A dialogue fix if you cheat with console to get more than one ring. With a second ring you can not ask an already married NPC to marry you a second time.
All IDs now start with WD
If you divorce a spouse, they will never marry you again! ... or maybe one more time.

2 esp  but  ONLY INSTALL ONE ESP
-RingofMaraBed.esp : You will always use a bed if a bed is near.
-RingofMara.esp : You don't use beds

Not changed:
You still have to buy a new ring for each marriage from Tandilwe in the temple in the Imperial City Temple District. In a divorce you won't get the ring back! Yes, marriage is expensive.

-----------------------------------------

Ring of Mara NPC divorce 2023 (download : Ring of Mara LAPF NPC divorce 2023.7z)

Same as version 2023 above, but  NPC ends the relationship if she/he sees the player having sex with someone else. Not if the player is raped.

2 esp  but  ONLY INSTALL ONE ESP  , use beds or don't use beds.

If you, the player, want to fuck your spouse, your housemaid and your 3 sex-slaves in your player-house and you want to travel with your spouse and rape, enslave and train enemies, then this version of Ring-of-Mara is not for you. Use the "normal" 2023 version above.

-----------------------------------------

!!! If you update fron an old version !!!

Spoiler

-get divorced. The NPC will be clean again, no ring and no follow token.
-save and then quit the game.
-Delete the old esp.
-Start the game and do a clean save (wait function, 3 days )
-Then save.
-quit the game and install the new esp

Credits: saddad for the original version.

Edited by fejeena
  • 1 year later...

I thought LAPF would do the bed check automatically.

Must test it.

And yes it is possible.

EDIT:

It only works with  vanilla beds (original game beds)  or Mod beds with english name "bed" in the name.

I changed the Lovers Bed script  and add geman beds ( Bett ),  bcause I have some german Mods with new beds.

Edited by fejeena

Quick added "use Bed"
You will always use a bed if a bed is near. NOT like "Lovers Adult play plus" where you can click Yes/No if you want to use the bed.

RingofMara.esp

And a dialogue fix if you cheat with console to get more than one ring. ( One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to fuck them, One Ring to ... )

With a second ring you can not ask an already married NPC to marry you a second time... or a third, fourth, fifth time, and then the NPC has a lot of rings in the inventory.

( Out of the door. Line on the left. One Ring each. )

Thanks for improving it!

Edit:

How can the Ring of Mara be duplicated?

Doesn't work with Sexy Maid of Chorrol, would it work with The Romancing of Eyja?

If not, how do you get normal Eyja to agree to marry?

On 2/3/2022 at 9:12 PM, fejeena said:

Quick added "use Bed"
You will always use a bed if a bed is near. NOT like "Lovers Adult play plus" where you can click Yes/No if you want to use the bed.

RingofMara.esp 36.39 kB · 1 download

And a dialogue fix if you cheat with console to get more than one ring. ( One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to fuck them, One Ring to ... )

With a second ring you can not ask an already married NPC to marry you a second time... or a third, fourth, fifth time, and then the NPC has a lot of rings in the inventory.

( Out of the door. Line on the left. One Ring each. )

Edited by Dracolín

You use the console, like you do with other things you cheat .

Open the console

write

Player.additem XX000ED3 1

click the Enter Key

Replace the XX with the Loadorder ID of the RingofMara.esp

The loadoder number you can see in OBMM.  in the left window move the cursor on the RingofMara.esp  You need the FormID:    Two numbers,  letters

The 1 is the number of rings you want

With Player.additem XX000ED3 900  you will get 900 rings

------------------------

I don't have Sexy Maid of Chorrol and  The Romancing of Eyja install ed , so I can not test it.

But there should be no reason why they do not want to marry you.

What happens ? 

The conditions of the dialogue are

-The NPC must like you , GetDisposition above 79

-You have a Ring of Mare in your Inventory

-The PC has no ring of Mara in the inventory

That's all

Are you sure the Sey Maid or Eyja have disposition 80+ ?

Ceck it with console

Open console

click on the NPC

write

GetDisposition player

hit enter key

Wasn't it the case that the disposition slowly increases during the quest?  They probably don't like you that much yet.

Not sure if you can use the console to change the disposition. Maybe a script will lower the disposition again. But you can try.

Or With high speechcraft you can use the Persuasion mini game (spinning the wheel) to get the disposition above 79

with Console

click NPC

ModDisposition Player 100

Edited by fejeena

Thank you. In the end it has worked with normal Eyja. Sure enough, she had disposition 77 and couldn't go any higher with the minigame. With the console went up.

I haven't tried Eyja, but Lovers doesn't work directly with Sexy Maid. Either he doesn't accept or the bodies cross each other without moving.

• 1 year later...

Do you have 500 in gold?  Or are you already married?

The only conditions that the 'sale' of the ring requires (in order) is:

1.  You have 500 in gold at the very least
  2. That the quest variable for an 'endorsed' marriage is off (ie, you're not getting married or are married)
  3. That the speaker and ring seller  is Tandilwe

Once a sale is done, you get the ring, you lose 500 gold, the Marriage Proposal topic is added, and the wedding endorsed flag is on.. so you can not buy more than one ring at a time.  And upon divorce, the 'wedding endorsed' flag is turned off, permitting you to at last buy another ring.

1. i have 500 gold

2. quest??? (yes im not getting married or are married)

3. does she sell the ring on the "barter" tab? if yes then there is no "barter" tab for me.

are there any other conditions like I have to have a house? if so does "battlehorn fort" fall into the category of houses my partner can stay at? Does the houses need the full upgrade?

----------------------------------------------

here's how I installed the mod if the problem is in how I installed it

1. download the mod

2. using obmm and then create>add archive>create omod>double click the mod

3. the load order is below hiyoko/tamago mods

It is not part of the barter/sales tab.  It is mere dialogue such as how the "Rumors" topic appears when talking to an NPC.  And there are no other conditions for the dialogue to appear.

Technically, you could be some homeless bum that haven't bought even the shack in the Imperial City Waterfront (CHEAP) who decided to spend their last Septim for a ring to get free nookie.

Yes, it must load after Tamago/Hiyoko.  But moreso, it must load after Lovers with PK.

While Mara does not appear within either the Example Mod Order or the recent Bash Mod Load Order, the example mod order which I tend to use has an area which suggest 'Other' sex mods.... typically after most known LAPF mods but before the Idles, Races or Fixes plugins near the end.

The section I so mention...

Spoiler

LoversSexKariBurne.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.(any).esp
 ( other Lovers Mods)                 <------ I'd post it here
--------------------
stripper.esp                                                 16675
Nudeshy X.esp                                            16692
DarkBloodline.esp
DarkBloodlinesFix.esp
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp                      17852
MCS extension.esp                                         17854
---------------------------------
 SetBody.esp                                                18055
---------------------------------
HumantouchNPC.esp                                    19007
(Pose and Animation Mods)

Edited by LongDukDong

It is only a esp so an OMod was not necessary. Clean install or uninstall by adding or deleting the esp.

The RingofMara.esp is active in OBMM

A quest with only one condition (Start game enabled) adds the dialogue with the quest script. So that will happen 100%.

The dialogue: only the 3 conditions

-You have 500 gold or more

-That the quest variable for an 'endorsed' marriage is off (ie, you're not getting married or are married)
-That the speaker and ring seller  is Tandilwe (Imperial City - Temple of the One )

You don't need a house, you can fuck your spouse anywhere you want.

And if you do not have 500 gold there is a second answer with only 2 condition. "Sorry, a ring blessed by Mara costs 500 gold." 

-You have less than 500 gold

-The NPC is Tandilwe

-----------

Use the console and enter

SQV weddingquest

You will see if the quest runs/is active

and the  endorsed must be 0

But if you have no dialoge you can use the console and enter

addtopic xx000EE0

the xx you replace with your load order number of the RingofMara.esp (check it in the left window of the OBMM,  move the cursor on the esp and check Form ID:    )

If you still don't see the dialogue when you talk to Tandilwe a mod replaced her.

Open the console, click on Tandilwe and you see a number above her, her ref ID must be 00015407  . If you see another number it is not the vanilla Tandilwe and Ring of Mara will not work.

still not working, i got these message instead :

addtopic 1F00033D

Script "SysWindowCompileAndRun". Line 1

Item "1F000EED" not found for parameter Topic

Compiled script not saved

Tandilwe ID is 00015407

I think the mod doesn't work in the game, like it doesn't exist...

Edited by gyrallaz

addtopic 1F00033D  ?  no 000EE0

Is the esp active in your Modmanager? Check it.

Is the quest running?  console :    SQV weddingquest  If you get a error message the esp is not active

EDIT: or do you have another Mod with a quest ID weddingquest .  Yes weddingquest  is not a good ID, not really unique.

Edited by fejeena
  • 10 months later...

You only have a follow me dialog, so he/she is like a companion. But he/she will not stay in house or at the current location if you stop the following command. He/she will go home.

Best way  to let the NPC stay in your home is MCS

With MCS you can turn any NPC into your companion.

You have commands: follow, wait here, relax here, show me your inventory, . ..

So you can change the clothes (take clothes from the inventroy and add new clothes .

The "relax" command is what you need. The NPC will stay near the current location, will eat(if he has/find something to eat)  and sleep (if there is a bed he can use)

!!!! But he will not leave the cell !!! So a big house with bedroom, dining room and kitchen doesn't work. But a guest room with bed, a chair and table is good or a One-Room-Playerhouse.  So companions have a complete daily routine/schedule in one cell or or in a wilderness camp with a sleeping roll and a stool by the fire.

MCS download

DOWNLOAD from my post  from September 21, 2021

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/?do=findComment&comment=3517096

If you marry a NPC with own house  you can change the house ownershit with console.  There are many NPC (male and female) alone in a house, so why not use the NPC house?

Items and doors ownership: 

open the console, click on the item, enter setownership,  press enterkey. 

( if there is no owner ID the game will set the player.   You can set factions: SetOwnership BladesFaction  or SetOwnership PlayerFaction )

Cell ownership:

SetCellOwnership CellID NPC/FactionID

without a owner it is the player.  This will set the house cell to the player

SetCellOwnership CellID

The CellID you find in the ConstructionSet or with TES4Edit. Also the exact NPC and faction IDs

17 hours ago, fejeena said:

You only have a follow me dialog, so he/she is like a companion. But he/she will not stay in house or at the current location if you stop the following command. He/she will go home.

Best way  to let the NPC stay in your home is MCS

With MCS you can turn any NPC into your companion.

You have commands: follow, wait here, relax here, show me your inventory, . ..

So you can change the clothes (take clothes from the inventroy and add new clothes .

The "relax" command is what you need. The NPC will stay near the current location, will eat(if he has/find something to eat)  and sleep (if there is a bed he can use)

!!!! But he will not leave the cell !!! So a big house with bedroom, dining room and kitchen doesn't work. But a guest room with bed, a chair and table is good or a One-Room-Playerhouse.  So companions have a complete daily routine/schedule in one cell or or in a wilderness camp with a sleeping roll and a stool by the fire.

MCS download

DOWNLOAD from my post  from September 21, 2021

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/?do=findComment&comment=3517096

If you marry a NPC with own house  you can change the house ownershit with console.  There are many NPC (male and female) alone in a house, so why not use the NPC house?

Items and doors ownership: 

open the console, click on the item, enter setownership,  press enterkey. 

( if there is no owner ID the game will set the player.   You can set factions: SetOwnership BladesFaction  or SetOwnership PlayerFaction )

Cell ownership:

SetCellOwnership CellID NPC/FactionID

without a owner it is the player.  This will set the house cell to the player

SetCellOwnership CellID

The CellID you find in the ConstructionSet or with TES4Edit. Also the exact NPC and faction IDs

Thank you for the detailed explanation! 

However, i'm already using CM Partners as my follower framework and the follower i fancy does not own a house unfortunately.

But your reply made me remember CM Partners has the same feature to order your companions to stay at one spot indefinitely, in my case Hoarfrost Castle, which is good enough for me.