hi, just wondering if there is an easy way to work out which mods and cc are out of date? what i have been doing is looking at the mods and cc i have installed and looking at the date i put  them in the mods folder and the date the mod was last updated but that takes forever as i have a lot of mods in my game, any ideas on how to do this quicker? i have one of those "last exception caught by MCCC" but how do i know exactly what mods or cc the notification is for? thanks

2 hours ago, Athena_ella said:

i have one of those "last exception caught by MCCC" but how do i know exactly what mods or cc the notification is for? thanks

If you have a LE, post it here in the forum (upload the txt file)

most of the times, people here can figure out, which mod is causing the error - but, if you already know, that you (might) have outdated mods and CC, there is only the hard way...
search for evey single mod/CC and check if there is a newer version

1 hour ago, thaclone said:

most of the times, people here can figure out, which mod is causing the error - but, if you already know, that you (might) have outdated mods and CC, there is only the hard way...

thanks but i already know there is, i was just hoping there was an easier way 

@Athena_ella you can just copy and paste your LE into the last exception assistant (link is in my signature) and it will tell you what you need to know. However, like @DarkAudit already suggested, you need to just update your mods if they are out of date by searching for them. Just because it doesn't show up in an LE as an issue doesn't mean you shouldn't update it.  You are asking for problems if you don't keep your mods AND game updated. 

20 hours ago, thaclone said:

im not even sure how to up load the txt file or where to find it