I recently added a few new mods.
My game is for the most part, as fine as a modded game can be, but there are a few small issues and was hoping to get some help in deciphering those through my load order.
The issues themselves are seemingly limited to Lovers mods.

I use OBMM and sort through BOSS.
I consulted Fajeena's example load order, but not everything is covered (naturally).
Some mods didn't want to be sorted, and I can't figure where to place them.
Yes, I have a bashed patch. It's worth noting that the only things filtered through it however are the Unofficial Patches, All Natural, and COBL.

Now... my issues.

1 ) Ring of Mara - I seem to get a "I have no greeting" dialogue eventually, which I understand can be an indication of a load order problem.
2 ) I get this issue with LoversTrueCrimeEx. Seems like it is a select issue that few experience however, so I am willing to consider that the load order itself may be the problem.

3) Similar to the above issue, I did a test run of LoversBrute and found that when encountering "The Brat" character, his "punishment" route seems to run in a neverending abuse cycle. I read that he can do so for every time he was knocked down, but he was only knocked down twice. Something isn't right.
4) Again... similar. I don't use PSE, so my bad-end for LoversRaperS is the whole perpeturape thing.
Now.... perhaps it is supposed to run like this, being perpetual and all, but sometimes that scenario will only last a few rounds and then stop with a report of the conducts. At other times, it really is neverending. Function, or conflict?

Here is my load order :
(If you need more information on what a specific mod is, just let me know. The "KCSx" mods for example add different clothing sets to the game.)

Also, this will be the last time I can move or add things to my game (due to Hiyoko) without having to start a new game entirely.
If you think that I have overlooked something or am sorely missing something, please mention it and I will incorporate it into my game. This really is my last chance to improve/right things.

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
All Natural Base.esm
Cobl Main.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
All Natural.esp
All Natural - SI.esp
Immersive Interiors.esp
All Natural - Real Lights.esp
DialogTweaks.esp
kuerteeCleanUp.esp
OblivionReloaded.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
RavenWearClothing.esp
SedaArmor.esp
Colonial Clothing Recoler.esp
Western Armor.esp
R18PN - Fiona Armor.esp
Cute Leather Dress.esp
Sweet ranger costume.esp
BlackLolita.esp
GothicGirls.esp
KCS7.esp
KCS9.esp
KCS14.esp
KCS17.esp
KCS18.esp
M.O.E. - Playable Scythe.esp
M.O.E. - Unlocked Palace Guard Armour.esp
M.O.E. - Unlocked Dremora Armour and Robes.esp
M.O.E. - Unlocked Glenroy and Captain Renault Blades Armour.esp
HorseTurnFixed.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
Cobl Glue.esp
Cobl Si.esp
EM_CompInnsleeping.esp
AleswellHomeQuest.esp
AleswellCOBLaddon.esp
EMBridgeHouse.esp
EMBridgeHouseCOBLaddon.esp
EM_RedRoseManor.esp
EMRedRoseAddonCOBL.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
FishermansCottage.esp
FishermansCOBLaddonNEW.esp
Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp
Harvest [Flora].esp
Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp
Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp
Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp
em_extrabedLeyaw.esp
em_extrabedChey.esp
em_extrabedBravil.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
M.O.E. - Travel Services.esp
M.O.E. - Lucien Lachance Rumors Fix.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversSetScale.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LHS Immoral Rape Patch.esp
LoversBrute.esp
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
MCS extension.esp
HumantouchNPC.esp
RingofMaraFV.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversJoystick.esp
Woman's Move - Walking animation Replacer.esp
M.O.E. - Fatigue Loss from Running.esp
M.O.E. - Levitation Magic.esp
M.O.E. - Realistic Law Enforcement - Part One.esp
M.O.E. - Realistic Law Enforcement - Part Two.esp
M.O.E. - Unlocked Hairstyles.esp
1em_Vilja.esp
1em_Vilja_OCOV2_By_jet4571.esp
ViljainRedRoseManor.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
OCOv2 Beast Races Enhanced.esp
LandmarksOfCyrodiil.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LHS Text Extension.esp
TamagoGuide.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

18 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You might want to toss this in there for Joburg. Improves the whole gangbang aspect of it.

Yeah? I personally haven't noticed much of a delay, but if you recommend it then I'll add it in.
Thanks~

I don't use PSE.

Never tried LoversBrute ( or I don't remember ) EDIT:  Oh, I once installed it for testing and post the hair fix in post 50. Without it your game will crash in Leyawiin .

-------------

sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Oblivion Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Your loadorder looks ok

The LoversTrueCrimeEx problem I do not have. Or I have. If you  say NO  you are gang banged, that's part of the Mod.

Ring of Mara.

I have a Ring of Mara.esp  but not a Ring of MaraFV.esp.  Download Link please. EDIT: I found the download. But no NPC in the Mod, so no "I have no greeting" bug possible.  If you have during a dialog no option you can click ( blank )  then the dialog settings in the Mod are wrong. No Load order problem.

In my esp are no NPCs so there can't be a  "I have no greeting"  bug.

EDIT:

I found bugs in the esp.

A dialog is set to "Goodbye"   so the dialog ends  but there is  choise you can click  ( you would be able to click if the dialog window haven't closed )

And the random flag in the choise dilaog is missing.

I don't use PSE.

Neither do I. I could never get it to play nice with me, so I dropped it.
That PSE comment was in reference to my bad-end in LoversRaperS though, which is set to perpeturape (the default, I believe).

It feels like sometimes it is unable to break from this as on some occasions it is as the name implies, relentless, but at other times the encounter will end with an experience and abuser tally.
If it is meant to function this way however, it would be nice to be able to place a limiter on the number of times my PC can be taken in that scenario.

Never tried LoversBrute ( or I don't remember ) EDIT:  Oh, I once installed it for testing and post the hair fix in post 50. Without it your game will crash in Leyawiin .

Oh, I see. I'll update to that version then. 
I *was* in Leyawiin however, and no such thing happened. Perhaps I didn't get too near the statue. Still.... best not to test its limits.

sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Oblivion Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Sort them alphabetically? Okay.
I think I'm most worried about small technicalities within Lovers mods though.

The LoversTrueCrimeEx problem I do not have. Or I have. If you  say NO  you are gang banged, that's part of the Mod.

Ah, that's not the issue (unless I'm misinterpreting the gangbang function). It's that it keeps going back to the inital meeting prompt. It feels like when you're first placed in the cell with him and refuse him is entirely recycled.

Ring of Mara.

I have a Ring of Mara.esp  but not a Ring of MaraFV.esp.  Download Link please. EDIT: I found the download. But no NPC in the Mod, so no "I have no greeting" bug possible.  If you have during a dialog no option you can click ( blank )  then the dialog settings in the Mod are wrong. No Load order problem.

In my esp are no NPCs so there can't be a  "I have no greeting"  bug.

EDIT:

I found bugs in the esp.

A dialog is set to "Goodbye"   so the dialog ends  but there is  choise you can click  ( you would be able to click if the dialog window haven't closed )

Really? It definitely happened though. It wasn't something I was aware of beforehand.
It made the screen go weird as well. By that I mean the dialogue box, I think? It went overly big and it felt like I couldn't simply click out of it because of its size.

I see. I'm guessing it's the intimacy prompt.
What do I change in the script to fix that issue?

59 minutes ago, Rheia said:

Really? It definitely happened though. It wasn't something I was aware of beforehand.
It made the screen go weird as well. By that I mean the dialogue box, I think? It went overly big and it felt like I couldn't simply click out of it because of its size.

????  What ? I never saw something like that.

And have you noticed that you only get one sex animation because the random dialogs didn't work.

And the sex aniamtion is wrong . Ring of Mara is made for the old Lovers system , so the ani nunbers used in the Mod are wrong.

I will upload a new LAPF version right now.   With more fixes

EDIT:  new LAPF  ring of mara version

----------------------

Load order:

alphabetically is not really important. BOSS sort the Mods alphabetically.

The Mod only have to be in the right section. Quest Mods,  Armor-Clothes, Spells , ....

I sort  ( like BOSS ) in a section alphabetically .