IGNORED

Problem downloading - A virus?

Hi :)
Everytime I try to download WickedWhims, my antivirus alerts me about a Host.Threat.DL and if I choose "remove it", the  rar file disappears (of course).
I can't update my WW version, I still got the 153b... that means that till 153b there wasn't any problem, but now there's something wrong. That happens both downloading from loverslab and Turbodriver's site.
Is it only a problem of mine? What's wrong?

11 hours ago, Loopiie said:

Hi :)
Everytime I try to download WickedWhims, my antivirus alerts me about a Host.Threat.DL and if I choose "remove it", the  rar file disappears (of course).
I can't update my WW version, I still got the 153b... that means that till 153b there wasn't any problem, but now there's something wrong. That happens both downloading from loverslab and Turbodriver's site.
Is it only a problem of mine? What's wrong?

You could use Android/iOS and download the file there and then upload it to virustotal.com - 100% clean for https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwhims/

Update yout AV pattern and/or report to your AV vendor.

Turbo could have added a python based trojan by accident if his build server's been hacked so your AV software may be right. So better let it check by your AV vendor and do not exclude it from scans.

On 5/23/2020 at 8:43 AM, Oops19 said:

You could use Android/iOS and download the file there and then upload it to virustotal.com - 100% clean for https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwhims/

Update yout AV pattern and/or report to your AV vendor.

Turbo could have added a python based trojan by accident if his build server's been hacked so your AV software may be right. So better let it check by your AV vendor and do not exclude it from scans.

Hi, thank you for your answer and sorry if I text you back so late! I checked it out and it seems to be a false positive (I tried other AVs). I write it here, it could be useful for others with the same problem :)