[Solved] Corrupted mesh

Hey guys so I found the clothing converter the other day and having been using it a ton without issue. I made a new lattice today using a different body but when I equip the converted armor my game crashes. The first time it crashed I loaded it in nifskope and the lowerbody was blocky for some reason so I remade the lattice and mesh and now it looks fine in nifskope but its still crashing my game.

I'm just now learning about meshes, blender, etc and have no idea how to look for a problem. Could someone with more knowledge on this tell me why its not working all the sudden?

mesh.png.53dc7a7da854e991b4f613a20692932c.png

lattice.lat darkbrotherhoodf.nif

Is that your "output" nif ?  Can you upload original and "output" nif ?

And have you tried the original  nif in game ? Maybe it is "broken"

I do not see any Bones in your NifSkope screenshot. Are there no bones in the nif  or have you uncheck the "Draw Nodes" Box ?

EDIT: The uploaded nif works in game.

EDIT2 :

I used the uploaded nif as original and  run clothes converter with your latte macchiato  lattice.

Result works in game. No crash.

darkbrotherhoodf.nif

If it still crash then  maybe missing textures ( but they are vanila )  or wrong body slots set in the esp ( but that should not crash the game )

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

If it still crash then  maybe missing textures ( but they are vanila )  or wrong body slots set in the esp ( but that should not crash the game )

Okay so you were right, it was a missing texture and not the nif. After an hour of trial and error it turns out the little daggers on the armor use a unique texture and not having them was causing the crash, I copied the 2 .dds files over and everything working fine now. Didint even know missing textures could cause crashes, thought they just made stuff purple ?.

Thanks for the help

Oh shit, yes the irondaggerdark.dds is not vanilla.  irondagger.dds  is vanilla.

For testing I replaced all textures with a black texture I have.  Only when it worked I looked at the original textures path and thought both textures are vanilla.

But good, you solved the problem.