Nisa's tears not removing

i've played with nisa's wicked perversions for a while now and this happens ever time. sims with the sensually tight trait get tears after having sex, but the ones around their mouth dont come off like the rest of the tears once the buff expires. so far the only way i've found to fix this is to remove the files from the mods folder, run the save, and then add it back. i couldn't find any other way to contact nisa, since there's no link to anything on the page and she only says to create a forum.

05-18-20_5-29-29 PM.png

This is a "bug" regarding the "sobbing" effect (which is different from the "tears" effect). To make it go away, access Tam Explorer and use the Debugging menu in the settings. There is an option regarding sensually tight Sims (don't know how it's called exactly), that will make the "sobbing" texture go away.

• 10 months later...

Already tried deleting "localthumbcache" (see post above yours)? That sometimes helps, even if you figure it probably won't or shouldn't.

Aside from that, you could either play another household and wait for it to go away (worked for me a few times in the past) or remove the mod from your game temporarily and create a new save without Wicked Pervs (you can use cheats/MC Command Center to get back any "progress" except for your prostitutes' client lists).