TBPainterlyCumTexture

View File

A painterly cum texture (all 33 files) for Sexlab and SLACS

Overview

I wanted a cum texture that was a little more painterly, so I made one myself.

The files are in 4k, but all made from scratch using a tablet in image editing software (no photos / etc), so it's not going to be as well defined as some other textures out there, but I feel like the effect is a bit more deliberate and stylish in its mess than most of the alternatives.

Installation

Install using your favorite mod manager or move the contents of the Textures folder into the Data/textures folder in your Skyrim installation. For the SLACS version, add the contents of the SLACS folder to the SLACS folder in your SLACS installation.

SLACS

The SLACS version works only with the SLACS mod by Kyeckr, and adds all possible combinations of stages 3 and 4, making for a messier time should you find yourself in the midst of an orgy or gangbang. 124 combinations of 4k files representing multiple layers of transparency does not a small file make, though, so be warned - it's 500+mb and hosted on Mega for that reason.

Details

At the moment some of it's a bit bright depending on your ENB, so I'll probably release a 50% opacity version at some point. It has all 33 files, so you should be able to use it in the Cum Overlays mod to reduce opacity as well, but I can't seem to get that mod to work so I can't tell for sure.

It's actually kind of a pain in the ass to build all of the files appropriately in such a way that it doesn't take me an hour of saving files to update, but I think I've figured it out. I'll probably update this a few times as I improve the matching between different portions of the body and fix things that irritate me as I play.

Screenshot model is using Bijin skin and CBBE. It's the same one I use for the player model in TBCaptivityEventsExpansion for Bannerlord.

Changelog

0.0.1 - Initial release

0.0.2 - SLACS file made available on MEGA (500mb)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/17/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

9 hours ago, assassin394 said:

I can confirm this work fine with LE. The black character issued the dude above encounter most likely is because the game run out of Vram. I don't have many heavy texture mod so it work fine.

20200527142407_1.jpg.1d6d26160dce7629a395c4e6c233e86f.jpg

Ahh okay, is there a way I can scale down the textures from this mod?

On 5/27/2020 at 1:35 AM, assassin394 said:

I can confirm this work fine with LE. The black character issued the dude above encounter most likely is because the game run out of Vram. I don't have many heavy texture mod so it work fine.

Great to hear, I'll make a note in the description. Thanks.

Can confirm the regular version (None SLAC version)  doesn't work for SE i am not sure any of this mod would since it seems slac is LE or reg edition only. Took the files and put them right in the folders and nada. unless this just doesn't work with CBBE 3bbb bodies

On 5/27/2020 at 1:35 AM, assassin394 said:

What textures are your males using?

On 6/2/2020 at 2:38 PM, Cilence said:

Can confirm the regular version (None SLAC version)  doesn't work for SE i am not sure any of this mod would since it seems slac is LE or reg edition only. Took the files and put them right in the folders and nada. unless this just doesn't work with CBBE 3bbb bodies

I'm using SLACS on SE and can confirm it works there. assassin394 was able to load it in LE, from his screenshots. 

On 6/2/2020 at 5:53 AM, toxic.s.kennedy said:

Hi, can you make a slavetats version for this ?

It looks like slavetats doesn't actually use a different filetype, so you should be able to use this for it. 

I'll see about creating a json file definition.

9 hours ago, transfer said:

It looks like slavetats doesn't actually use a different filetype, so you should be able to use this for it. 

I'll see about creating a json file definition.

hmm yes , the file is the same type of slavetats but for some reason it's white-out or unable to open to view so I'm not sure 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

You'd need to literally create new textures for the missing stages. There's no shortcut there, and it's definitely not something I will be doing for SLACS due to the fact that it would require making 3 (oral, anal, vaginal) x 7 (seven stages) = 21 textures, and then seeding them into combinations. I'd guess offhand it'd mean generating ~2 gigabytes of files. 

I'm curious to see if any textures *do* support seven stages, because SLACS does not appear to actually provide this action as of the latest release, and at that point someone would have to have found a way to automate combination generation. (

)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 11:34 AM, transfer said:

You'd need to literally create new textures for the missing stages. There's no shortcut there, and it's definitely not something I will be doing for SLACS due to the fact that it would require making 3 (oral, anal, vaginal) x 7 (seven stages) = 21 textures, and then seeding them into combinations. I'd guess offhand it'd mean generating ~2 gigabytes of files. 

I'm curious to see if any textures *do* support seven stages, because SLACS does not appear to actually provide this action as of the latest release, and at that point someone would have to have found a way to automate combination generation. (

If you are interested in making more layers but don't want to tediously combine them, I have developed a Powershell script that automatically combines every combination of any number of base layers that you provide.

SLACS Plus does support 7 layers, and it comes with the only 7 layer texture pack that I know of. Using the 3x7=21 base layers that it comes with it takes just under 15 minutes to generate the remaining 490 combination files for a 7 layer set on a Ryzen 1700 with 32GB RAM which is likely about 6 hours less than doing it manually.

and yes... it does take up a lot of space, just over 10GB uncompressed.

21 hours ago, Hero357159 said:

If you are interested in making more layers but don't want to tediously combine them, I have developed a Powershell script that automatically combines every combination of any number of base layers that you provide.

SLACS Plus does support 7 layers, and it comes with the only 7 layer texture pack that I know of. Using the 3x7=21 base layers that it comes with it takes just under 15 minutes to generate the remaining 490 combination files for a 7 layer set on a Ryzen 1700 with 32GB RAM which is likely about 6 hours less than doing it manually.

and yes... it does take up a lot of space, just over 10GB uncompressed.

That's an impressive script! At the moment, however, I believe that Cum Overlays Extended is a better solution - it handles layering in the more logical (if perhaps negligibly less performant) way of actually layering the different layers so that theyre combined in-game instead of in pre-rendered combinations. 

Re-designing these with lessons learned from using them (they dont always look right to me, and in particular escalate too quickly / unnaturally in a few cases), as well as extending the number of layers to the maximum COE supports, is something I would like to do at some point.

I do think COE is better in the long run as well due to the randomization, need for far fewer textures, and the fact you can mix texture packs... however it just doesn't work at all for me at the moment so I've stuck with SLACS Plus and done my own merging of base layers from 4 or 5 different texture packs and then popped them through the script to create all of the combined textures that it needs

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! Love these textures; I installed them in with SLACS and they've been such an improvement. Only thing I'm running into that's a bit odd is that it doesn't seem like shadows are applying to the cum overlay layer at all. The result is a cum layer that looks great in the light, and bright/glowing in darkness.

I don't use an ENB, so I'm unsure of why that's the case. I installed things by just grabbing part 1 and 2 and dumping all the files over the SLACS textures. Was there a better way for me to do so? Any ideas?

On 7/5/2023 at 1:18 AM, VulpineScream said:

Hey! Love these textures; I installed them in with SLACS and they've been such an improvement. Only thing I'm running into that's a bit odd is that it doesn't seem like shadows are applying to the cum overlay layer at all. The result is a cum layer that looks great in the light, and bright/glowing in darkness.

I don't use an ENB, so I'm unsure of why that's the case. I installed things by just grabbing part 1 and 2 and dumping all the files over the SLACS textures. Was there a better way for me to do so? Any ideas?

I actually don't know, I've used ENB consistently, and I sometimes see this and sometimes don't. If I find a way to remove the glow I'll add it in here, as it's certainly not intended.

1 hour ago, transfer said:

I actually don't know, I've used ENB consistently, and I sometimes see this and sometimes don't. If I find a way to remove the glow I'll add it in here, as it's certainly not intended.

Hard to say for certain, because it still looks odd to me at times, but making certain that my lighting plugins (Lux/Orbis) were below everything on my list seems to have helped? I don't know if the issue is fixed, because SLACS/your textures certainly aren't the only overlays that have weird lighting issues. The "suds" on Bathing in Skyrim consistently look bizarre and dark to me haha, but I don't know. I'm really unknowledgeable with texture stuff and overlays in Skyrim.