11 hours ago, zachextabyte said:

I really want to download the mods but I can’t seem to find the link to the files I looked top to bottom and all I see is the description of the file

People have been trying to figure this out for years.  If you find out please let us know!

On 5/13/2020 at 1:39 PM, zachextabyte said:

I really want to download the mods but I can’t seem to find the link to the files I looked top to bottom and all I see is the description of the file

Register and login!

Now that you have an account you may see the green download button.

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, KillerKait94 said:

I'm new to this mod thing for Sims 4. I have Wicked Whims downloaded and working, but I'm looking for animations. When I click the green "download file" button, it brings up a bunch of things to download. Do I need to download every one? 

Usually yes, but some authors keep older versions of the animations too and some have also different versions with different sounds and/or speeds. So sometimes you only need one of those files. It is usually very well explained in the download page, what every file contains and what you need to download. So yes, you should read the download description before downloading anything. I understand expending 30 seconds reading is a big effort but trust me, its worth it. 

21 hours ago, babuchas said:

Usually yes, but some authors keep older versions of the animations too and some have also different versions with different sounds and/or speeds. So sometimes you only need one of those files. It is usually very well explained in the download page, what every file contains and what you need to download. So yes, you should read the download description before downloading anything. I understand expending 30 seconds reading is a big effort but trust me, its worth it. 

I was where you are a few years ago... so dont panic but as babuchas said READ READ AND READ... it will only take an extra few seconds but you will learn fast if you educate yourself and not just click buttons. 

Edited by JaminJosh