IGNORED

[SE] Dint999's BDO Arethel & Heled SMP 3BA

[SE] Dint999's BDO Arethel & Heled SMP 3BA

This is converting Dint999's BDO Arethel & Heled from LE to SE and hdt-pe to hdt-smp.

This file's body is CBBE and provide 3BBB amazing body.

Also, CBBE Uniboob patch applied.

Change Log

Not yet

Requirement

CBBE

3BBB Advanced(3BA; if you want to use 3BBB bodyslide, latest is best)

Bodyslide

HDT-SMP

CBPC Physics

Troubleshooting

Has a little collison clipping by HDT-SMP.

Credit

BDO Arethel & Heled by Dint999

ScreenShot1477.png

ScreenShot1500.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/11/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    cbbe, 3bbb amazing, hdt-smp, cbpc, bodyslide and outfit studio
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

10 hours ago, k3441973 said:

They'll be buried in the ground.

check your hdt-SMP version.

7 hours ago, mitsumidi said:

Is the meshes and textures or whatever else properly convert to SE? the plugin is still form 43 which i guess i can simply save it in CK myself but just want to be a 100% sure.

esp form 44 is not important thing on just outfit not weapon. all BS, meshes and textures is converted to SE.

Thanks for converting this friend. I almost exclusively wear Heled on my DK in BDO and always wanted it for my Skyrim character. Now here it is.

EDIT: I've discovered a... strange issue with the pants that I thought perhaps you might like to see. For some reason a small section of the pants - and only the pants - has some kind of depth occlusion error, so it renders through anything that it otherwise shouldn't.

InkedScreenShot6_LI.thumb.jpg.305685b036dd13b3c47ace60cabfe9fe.jpg

Yet when I zoom in, it goes away, though not entirely.

InkedScreenShot7_LI.thumb.jpg.29f46e8483fcdda990b5a68997a97981.jpg

I thought perhaps it was an issue with Dint's original armor, but this mesh error isn't apparent in the video samples he uploaded, 

18 hours ago, HaveABlastBeat said:

Thanks for converting this friend. I almost exclusively wear Heled on my DK in BDO and always wanted it for my Skyrim character. Now here it is.

EDIT: I've discovered a... strange issue with the pants that I thought perhaps you might like to see. For some reason a small section of the pants - and only the pants - has some kind of depth occlusion error, so it renders through anything that it otherwise shouldn't.

InkedScreenShot6_LI.thumb.jpg.305685b036dd13b3c47ace60cabfe9fe.jpg

Yet when I zoom in, it goes away, though not entirely.

InkedScreenShot7_LI.thumb.jpg.29f46e8483fcdda990b5a68997a97981.jpg

I thought perhaps it was an issue with Dint's original armor, but this mesh error isn't apparent in the video samples he uploaded, 

In my skyrim, i can't check your problem. Is any mod overwritten this mod? Or has something like 'light mod(?)'-sorry i don't know well about english mod classification-a trouble?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, gameizirenshu said:

Nice!thank your work,But earrings have no physical effect

I convert it to SMP, but it has very very very weird collison and movement. So I remove that SMP on this file.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 5:49 PM, em486 said:

I convert it to SMP, but it has very very very weird collison and movement. So I remove that SMP on this file.

I understand, and thank you for your work anyway. And I like arethel armor very much, but I find the physical effect of its dress is very strange, because there's always some weird spin in dress.

1 hour ago, gameizirenshu said:

I understand, and thank you for your work anyway. And I like arethel armor very much, but I find the physical effect of its dress is very strange, because there's always some weird spin in dress.

I understand what you said. You're talking about skirt being rolled into your body, right? I'm still not sure what the cause is, but I'll check the XML when I have time later.

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2020 at 11:19 PM, spartanbn360 said:

thanks for conversion my friend..and plese maybe can u convert these 2 dint999 amors?

I'll consider it, but I'm not sure to do it.

22 hours ago, saltshade said:

Please convert to BHUNP or UUNP.

NO

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Have only tried these in game for a few moments to test after installing so far, but they looked great. Fit the morph settings I have perfectly and all the HDT seemed to be spot on. Thanks for another great conversion :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...