IGNORED

Problems with smithing an Crafting

have a problem, every time i smelt 1 thing it kicks me out of menu, the same on the Tanning rack and the smithy, and i get THAT!

20200310145322_1.jpg

I couldn't even find out which "tools" were meant.
i can only smelt/craft one thing and then have to go back in the menu, it's realy annoying.

if i want to craft a Bikini armor with 10 pieces i have to go 10 Times into the crafting menu, not to mention the things i have to craft to boost my smithing skills!

Does someone have an Idea how i can solve this?
Please, need help!:(

That's a mod stuff. Check which mods are affecting smithing/crafting. If you expect others to find out this for you, at least post your loadorder.

Edit: just because I have a PhD on google searches, I think this is a feature from Devious Adventures. Check that mod description/MCM for any setting or other way to disable it if you don't like it, or remove the mod.

2 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

That's a mod stuff. Check which mods are affecting smithing/crafting. If you expect others to find out this for you, at least post your loadorder.

Edit: just because I have a PhD on google searches, I think this is a feature from Devious Adventures. Check that mod description/MCM for any setting or other way to disable it if you don't like it, or remove the mod.

THANKS you're MY LIVE-SAVER! and nope don't want to not use that feature, i just didn't know which mod it was,  and now that i know it i found also the needed tools! i wanted it for the immersion, bec every blacksmith needs tools!