Amazons - CBBE Bodyslide Preset

View File

An athletic body type going from skinny to muscular.

Designed to be used with Sandow Plus Plus and its companion mod, Sandow Plus Plus - Ripped Bodies.

Overview

This is my most recent take on the "girl gets muscular over time" quip, and it's my personal favorite.
The main idea here is to start with a skinny, almost emaciated woman and make her muscular and sexy as she trains and progress through the game.

I think this time I really pushed the envelope as far as I could with the idea of "make a woman as muscular as possible while not looking like a man".

Weight 100 is based on my RL girlfriend (that's why this is my favorite ❤️).

Notes

This was designed to be used with Sandow Plus Plus v3.1+ (I'm making Sexlab integrations so I'll upload it here when it makes sense), since the head can get too huge or too small and that version of the mod has head scaling based on body weight just to avoid that issue.

Sandow Plus Plus - Ripped Bodies (I won't upload it here because it's soon to be deprecated) is also a must if you want to pull everything together.
Did you notice my character was ripped at W100 but not at W0? That's why.

At any rate, I hope you like this as much as I do.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/08/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Nice! I'm glad you like it!

I use CBBE Special with CBP myself, so I can assure you it works there.

About SMP, I've got no idea about anything SMP/HDT/etc. related, honestly. I can't help you with that because my PC is ancient an barely runs Skyrim SE :'v 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/30/2020 at 1:15 AM, Aylis said:

Looks very nice!

Atm i'm using 'Wrong Body' but this could replace it. I only have to see if i can get it working with 3BBB.

On 5/8/2020 at 2:30 PM, Loller99 said:

Love this preset! A question though: does it work with CBBE special and/or SMP?

Good news.

I got a new computer some moths ago and now I use 3BA.

Uploaded an adjusted preset with physics files for it.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi there, looks absolutely beautiful. I have a few questions about this.

1) Can this just be installed or do you need to do something specific with bodyslide?  (I am really not good with nodyslide at all.)

2) Does it only work for MC or does it work for every female ingame?

3) Can it be used with fair skin?

With high regards,

Reinyn

On 12/20/2022 at 9:32 AM, reinyn said:

Hi there, looks absolutely beautiful. I have a few questions about this.

1) Can this just be installed or do you need to do something specific with bodyslide?  (I am really not good with nodyslide at all.)

2) Does it only work for MC or does it work for every female ingame?

3) Can it be used with fair skin?

With high regards,

Reinyn

Well, some clarifications on how these things work are in order.

1) You need to install this, open Bodyslide and Build ALL your armors with this preset selected.

Explanation:

Each single armor in game uses a 3D model.

What Bodyslide does is to create that 3D model, but with the body shape you want. That way your characters can have the body shape you want them to have.

You can try to build different armors with different Bodyslide presets and test them on your MC to see how her body changes with each one of those armors.

2) As stated before, It works for each armor you build with this preset.

So yes, it will apply to all women in your game.

Fun technical fact: the naked body is actually an armor too, so you need to build it with Bodyslide as well.

There are mods that let you to have different body shapes for each woman in game, but they may be a bit complex for you to use at this stage.

I suggest you to ask around for them once you are more comfortable with modding this game.

3) Yes.

Imagine textures (like Fair Skin) are like 2D wallpapers (real life wallpapers, not PC desktop wallpapers) that get applied over 3D shapes instead of flat walls.

Bodyslide only alters the 3D model geometry and not the 2D textures those models use.

7 hours ago, Papitas said:

Well, some clarifications on how these things work are in order.

1) You need to install this, open Bodyslide and Build ALL your armors with this preset selected.

Explanation:

Each single armor in game uses a 3D model.

What Bodyslide does is to create that 3D model, but with the body shape you want. That way your characters can have the body shape you want them to have.

You can try to build different armors with different Bodyslide presets and test them on your MC to see how her body changes with each one of those armors.

2) As stated before, It works for each armor you build with this preset.

So yes, it will apply to all women in your game.

Fun technical fact: the naked body is actually an armor too, so you need to build it with Bodyslide as well.

There are mods that let you to have different body shapes for each woman in game, but they may be a bit complex for you to use at this stage.

I suggest you to ask around for them once you are more comfortable with modding this game.

3) Yes.

Imagine textures (like Fair Skin) are like 2D wallpapers (real life wallpapers, not PC desktop wallpapers) that get applied over 3D shapes instead of flat walls.

Bodyslide only alters the 3D model geometry and not the 2D textures those models use.

Thanks for taking the time to explain this to me sir, honestly the last time i used bodyslide i completely ruined my game and it took me 2 days to undo what i did. This explenation will probably help me a lot. Happy holidays and a merry christmas to you and yours.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 12:59 AM, fuchs11 said:

Is it possible to convert this body preset to LE in any way maybe as standalone follower? Please

Not by me.

I don't know/care about making followers and I don't even use LE xD

If someone else wants to do it, they are welcome :)