Bloated save file, degraded performance

Hello,

Suddenly i got this XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect loop in save game (checking with FallrimTools), last time i had over 5k undefined elements, i cleared the save, but after some time it went to 2k or even more... and scripts got noticeably slow (even SL animations starts slower than before), even tho my system is very much capable.... How can i fix this, i mean i don't really wanna start over :D from 0, any solutions?

29 minutes ago, coolfreaky said:

i do not see why it will not work !

but you can try this one is specifically mention skyrim SE :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031

I'm using exactly that (.exe was named reSaver, that's why i wrote in in main thread), i have cleared undefined elements already, but after playing the game, it still raises up. In about 5 minutes i had over 2k XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect unused element and over 200 active script 

you could try and uncheck  " xpmse weapon " save clean and re-enable it .

or you could re-install xpmse  .

and  last thing there is an option to set it to all NPC in MCM : disable it , and it will have less scripts scaling ( it will impact only player . do it in interior cell because it impact all NPC near by and may leave a lot of orphans ) .

6 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

you could try and uncheck  " xpmse weapon " save clean and re-enable it .

or you could re-install xpmse  .

and  last thing there is an option to set it to all NPC in MCM : disable it , and it will have less scripts scaling ( it will impact only player . do it in interior cell because it impact all NPC near by and may leave a lot of orphans ) .

Thanks, i will try and re-install i guess... I don't want to disable anything in MCM at first, because it worked fine for months, i have deleted few mods and cleaned save, but that bloat was not there for time being and it did not happened until recently. Only thing i remember was increasing SKSE memory to extreme (8gb and heap to 2gb).