Poses does not change in RSE Random Shenanigans, AAF Sex Em Up.

10 hours ago, Eaglehart7 said:

When initiating sex scenes in AAF Sex em up, the screen fades to black, no stripping, no foreplay, just sex. The pose doesn't change throughout the duration in SEU as well as Random Shenanigans. Am I doing something wrong?

There is no slow undressing it's more like wham bamm thank you mam. If you wont more of that tho try Hardship or sexual harassment

?When the animation is playing you can press the homeKey and using the PGdown / PGup keys you can cycle through the animations or use the End Key to end animation and when the Animation dose finish's press the HomeKey to exit AAF mode.

Or  are you saying it's always the same animation that is playing no matter what mod start's it?   Sorry for my confusion.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:13 PM, Eaglehart7 said:

When initiating sex scenes in AAF Sex em up, the screen fades to black, no stripping, no foreplay, just sex. The pose doesn't change throughout the duration in SEU as well as Random Shenanigans. Am I doing something wrong?

My patch for anims have stages for animations

On 5/9/2020 at 3:31 AM, mashup47 said:

There is no slow undressing it's more like wham bamm thank you mam. If you wont more of that tho try Hardship or sexual harassment

?When the animation is playing you can press the homeKey and using the PGdown / PGup keys you can cycle through the animations or use the End Key to end animation and when the Animation dose finish's press the HomeKey to exit AAF mode.

Or  are you saying it's always the same animation that is playing no matter what mod start's it?   Sorry for my confusion.

Thank you I was expecting something more like Sexlab for TESV in which there are stripping anims, hugs kisses, that sorta stuff.