Xavier's Tifa Outfit

View File

1. Assets Ported from FINAL FANTASY's character Tifa including the outfit and the gloves

2. Use Esp-Explore to get the suit or through chem-workbench

3. 4 sets of Textures available including one original texture and three add-on textures. you can change the textures set at Armor workbench

CBBE and fallout 4 high heel system are required to run this mod

DO NOT USE THIS IN ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE

22 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Oh there is another i read,  you write that high heel is needed but there is no text file for the heels ?

There is a text file I believe in the Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Armor\Xavier FFVTIFA  folder and that's all you need to keep the high heel system work.

2 minutes ago, Xavier19870828 said:

There is a text file I believe in the Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Armor\Xavier FFVTIFA  folder and that's all you need to keep the high heel system work.

Oups my bad, i thought we had to put it in the FOSE folder to make it works

20 hours ago, legion9th said:

Love your work, so many thanks for this. 
Is there any chance you can point me towards a face/hair preset (if your using one). I have had a good route around the nexus, but nothing quite compares!

Thank you in advance ;)

Those are private mods which is not allowed to share, so sorry about it.   and it is not character presets but race mods named DOA race 

9 hours ago, bestmin said:

Please make the high heel effect removed. my character feet are on the ground, but i don't want a high heel system mod.

if you haven't install the High heel system then it will not effects on your character, this mod didn't contain the system, only a txt file to which is to support the system work. if you didn't install the system then just let it be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 8:48 AM, BtwnChaosNOrder said:

At least the bodyslide files work now.  If only I didn't get the "stuck in crafting" bug/glitch when trying to modify the outfits in the armor workshop.

Got this problem too, which is also now affecting a different clothing mod when it wasn't before... I have yet to find a solution

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for Another Outfit Xavier. If Xavier\anyone wants it send me a pm.

Added Physics to the top, Was gonna do the skirt also but its more of short/skirt combo so just looks off.

Fixed clipping from said physics, increase her chest size inside the shirt. remember to use sliders to reduce her chest. i sure did.

Also optional Zap so you can hide or change the stockings height but remember to make the her thighs/legs more thick as its way skinny with the stockings off.

Made a Clone of the Arm Guard and placed on the other arm now you can wear one or both as combat armor with previews for all parts.

Lastly added AWKCR so you can make it at the armor bench with BA2 Format for faster textures loading and ESP was flag as a ESL.

Does anyone know where we can get the Xavier Tifa Misc for the upgrade options in game or do we have to use the Esp Explorer to get those? I checked the chem lab to see if they were under something else and unless I missed them, I don't know if they are there or somewhere else.

I solved... well not really "Solved" but I did find out a "solution" to why I couldn't change anything from the Armor Bench (locked in craft menu)... my FO4 is apparently Sexist (or my mod setup is, but I blame the game atm cause its funnier)

Not joking I can mod the gear with my female avi no problems with no wait after save load required BUT I get the "problem" when trying with my male avi even if I wait for 30mins without ever pausing or opening a menu... I have no words to explain the level of confusion I feel toward my FO4 about this, won't stop me from using it thou lmao