WW Conflicting With ALL Mods - No Audio (TV)

Edit: Ima leave this up just in case, but I just encountered the issue again without WW in the folder. Hopefully I resolve this, but if there is any help, that would be great! thank you for your time.

Audio works when

- WW is by itself in mod folder

- WW is not in mod folder

I also tested with various mods with WW in the folder, but the same issue persists.

Issue presented is that no audio comes out of my (HISENSE (Intel(R) Display Audio) TV. Sometimes audio comes out of my ASUS laptop and sometimes audio is split between the TV and Laptop (music from laptop and sound effects from TV). HDMI cord replugging did not fix issue. All other audio is heard through the TV.

Versions:

WW v153d

Game v1.62.67.1020

Last Exception N/A

Sounds more like an audio setup issue to me.

Assuming you're on Windows: Go into the good old control panel (fast way: Win-key+r, type in "control" and hit Enter), switch from categories to symbols (if necessary) and click the Sound settings (the one with the speaker icon). This will open a smaller window with some tabs, the first of which handles all output devices. Disable your laptop's speakers (right-click on it to open the context menu) and make sure that your TV is set as the default device and marked as active by that little green icon.

Hope this helps.

Archived