Is there a method to align individual characters in a pose to match with heights?

I know of the anim offset method in each xml file, but was wondering if any progress was made on a similar SexLab feature which allowed individual alignment and the saving of those alignments.

4 hours ago, Murderdevil said:

Is there a method to align individual characters in a pose to match with heights?

I know of the anim offset method in each xml file, but was wondering if any progress was made on a similar SexLab feature which allowed individual alignment and the saving of those alignments.

There is setting in aaf to scale actor heigh to default values for animations

I am able to fix a few poses by manually changing actor offsets in the XML, but when fixing one pose, you end up misaligning other poses.

Do we have no method to individually adjust poses? Is there a way to individually assign an animation offset in the positionData to each pose?

On 5/8/2020 at 6:43 AM, Murderdevil said:

I am able to fix a few poses by manually changing actor offsets in the XML, but when fixing one pose, you end up misaligning other poses.

Do we have no method to individually adjust poses? Is there a way to individually assign an animation offset in the positionData to each pose?

In animationData not positionData

• 2 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 11:37 PM, Murderdevil said:

So do we still not have in-game keys to adjust positions yet??

I do it through the XML's now but it sucks to do.

Yes, but it is not so complicated in xml, I try to fix all bad positions in my patch for animations

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/23/2020 at 9:37 AM, Murderdevil said:

So do we still not have in-game keys to adjust positions yet??

I do it through the XML's now but it sucks to do.

Still after all these years. It's kinda pathetic actually how primitive AAF stays