Savagecabbage gangbang problems

AAF Violate gives error 4 if I get female joining gangbangs option on. Male only gangbangs work, but their dicks are on the wrong  places, like not erected and not on mouth during blowjobs etc. Non gangbang violations are working good. This happens only on gangbangs. Their dicks are always looking down (not erected). Can you help? Thanks 

18 hours ago, vertibird2020 said:

AAF Violate gives error 4 if I get female joining gangbangs option on. Male only gangbangs work, but their dicks are on the wrong  places, like not erected and not on mouth during blowjobs etc. Non gangbang violations are working good. This happens only on gangbangs. Their dicks are always looking down (not erected). Can you help? Thanks 

Installing the latest update of SavageCabbage (1.2) caused my AAF to stop working right. Pressing Home stopped working. Pressing Enter to open the menus stopped working as well. Animations from others still worked, but erections were broken. Had to uninstall. I attributed the issues to other mods still needing updates, but I don't know for sure. I'm too busy finishing up a mod to worry about messing with it right now.

Trykz