Natural women's body hair?

Why are there so few mods that give women natural body hair? In the world of TES, I feel like women wouldn't all be shaving themselves bare. This applies to all areas hair naturally grows. The only one I've found is I think called "Natural Women's Body Hair", and the texture on that isn't that great. You can clearly see where the overlay ends, and it doesn't work with the UNP body. At least, not really.

Anyone know of good ones that also give NPCs hairy parts, not just the player?

39 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Textures are crap. Do you want a nif for that? However, it costs a few megabytes.

3D hair would be cool, though sadly I don't think anybody's made any for Skyrim. I tried converting some Illusion game armpit hair mods, but editing the meshes to fit Skyrim bodies was a bit beyond my skill level.

Just now, donnerwetter said:

3D hair would be cool, though sadly I don't think anybody's made any for Skyrim. I tried converting some Illusion game armpit hair mods, but editing the meshes to fit Skyrim bodies was a bit beyond my skill level.

On the way.