Nadia Storm-Wolf follower

Nadia Storm-Wolf  is a follower that was created by Hieroglyphics she has a backstory that ties her to Skyrim and her location in Dawnstar. Strongly recommend reading about Nadia at the mod page and understand what it took to make her. For our purpose here I will cover what she bring to Skyrim. Nadia is a two handed warrior with skills and perks for that class. Heavy armor is what she wears and comes with her own custom armor and sword she is ready to go right out of the box. Nadia is what I consider a start to finish follower she fits in at any level of game play with skills in battle that are not over powering but enough to keep you from getting your ass handed to you in a bandit camp raid. Nadia is not magic based but has a few spells and extras to help in battle ( see mod page ) and yes she can be married. All of  Hieroglyphics followers are what I would call next level that is a title well earned and becomes apparent when you have one of their many followers available  in game. On that note Nadia is custom everything she uses 4k texture with custom skin if you have a potato computer she may not be for you there is a 2k available also. Nadia is not a cookie cutter follower and if you are ready for a next level follower I highly recommend her for any play-through.

20200503051736_1.jpg

20200503053929_1.jpg

20200503052427_1.jpg

20200503055429_1.jpg

20200504140221_1.jpg

20200504140324_1.jpg

20200504140221_1.jpg