I'm a bit new to Vortex, (been using NMM for about 4-5 years, decided to finally upgrade 2 weeks ago). I've read the AAF install guide on LL and installed that along with animations, but when I load in game I get that "[AAF 30%]" in the top right and nothing else happens, I managed to put it in debug mode and this what I got for the log. If you need to see my load order I can provided that you tell me if there is a way to pull your load order from vortex to a text file (so I can copy/paste here)

20200504070535_1.jpg.46dcdadc9eddf9dab99c5ee86cd60036.jpg

55 minutes ago, dmt356 said:

I'm a bit new to Vortex, (been using NMM for about 4-5 years, decided to finally upgrade 2 weeks ago). I've read the AAF install guide on LL and installed that along with animations, but when I load in game I get that "[AAF 30%]" in the top right and nothing else happens, I managed to put it in debug mode and this what I got for the log. If you need to see my load order I can provided that you tell me if there is a way to pull your load order from vortex to a text file (so I can copy/paste here)

Hide contents

That happened to me when i choose the wrong options in the patches, it was looking for mods that i did not install, check your configuration, remove the patches, try to load, and reinstall properly.

6 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

That happened to me when i choose the wrong options in the patches, it was looking for mods that i did not install, check your configuration, remove the patches, try to load, and reinstall properly.

1 hour ago, dmt356 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Follow This Guide : 

22 hours ago, dmt356 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Place my patch for animations higher in load order

On 5/4/2020 at 7:41 AM, mashup47 said:

Follow This Guide : 

Awesome, thanks i'll give it a look

Update, if i choose to follow that guide id had to unistall it all LOL... maybe next time, my game is working fine (i dont know why...) LOL

5 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Awesome, thanks i'll give it a look

Update, if i choose to follow that guide id had to unistall it all LOL... maybe next time, my game is working fine (i dont know why...) LOL

Let's Hope it stay's that way. If not do pop back.  ?

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, SilentAegis said:

Do you have the squirt animation patch? If so, try getting rid of it. I just recently fixed this problem by doing so. Numerous others have reported the same.

If that is the case then you should report this to the mod author so he can fix it.

I was getting this exact issue and after a bit of activating/deactivating mods in mo2, I may have figured it out. The issue on my end seems to be due to Gray User's creature pack. Deactivating it caused everything to work normally. If you have that pack, try this and see if it works.