Volrina Quarra vampire follower

woodsman30

Meet Volrina Quarra she is an Imperial Vampire created by Pandorable who make some really nice looking followers and NPC. Volrina has a back story that is very fleshed out and I encourage you to read it on her page. However for her place here I will say she is a true vampire meaning she shows dead when using detect dead spell that is a small but nice touch for the immersive crowd. Volrina can have two classes for fighting styles she can be a traditional vampire with spells to go with said class ( basically same as Serana ) or Pandorable made a second add on  esp. file to make her strictly a melee fighter with no spells. Both are good but I prefer the melee as magic gets out classed at higher level game play. She is a beautiful follower who is done with great detail to her looks and abilities if you want a vampire who looks amazing this is the mod for you. I highly recommend this follower for any play style she will not disappoint.  

20200430134313_1.jpg

20200430134429_1.jpg

20200430134557_1.jpg

20200502113359_1.jpg

20200502115424_1.jpg

20200430132328_1.jpg

Archived